Westminster stabbing/shooting

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, peasy23 said:

Seething here. Both Pointless and The Chase have been binned in favour of the rolling news coverage. Is that not what 24 hr news channels are for?

Was going to make a similar comment. Arseholes, we should just announce our independence now for maximum pandemonium

2 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

The first person to change their Facebook profile picture to something like #PrayForLondon with a big picture of Big Ben or something is getting unfriended. 

For some reason, I can't see a giant Union Jack filter being anywhere near as popular as a french flag.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You'd think Sky would film it on something better than a Ten year old Nokia. 

Ah, it's not just my telly then.

If the wonky ankle person doesn't need those grey jeans any more I'll have them.

1 minute ago, Sloop John B said:

For some reason, I can't see a giant Union Jack filter being anywhere near as popular as a french flag.

Part of the country wouldn't need a second invitation, the other part will need to be a bit more creative.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Seen this already 

IMG_1623.JPG

:lol: Kudos to the 'Yer Da' who was busy on Photoshop with that. A 'we shall not be moved' one would be good too.

5 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Seething here. Both Pointless and The Chase have been binned in favour of the rolling news coverage. Is that not what 24 hr news channels are for?

breaking news - pointless moved to bbc2.

not breaking, old news now

13 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Just saw that less than modest picture of a (presumably dead) woman under a bus. Why take a photo of that ?

Prime wanking material

Archived