Livi v Airdrie

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

Regards to my comment Afro on saying i was confident we would win the league i clearly got that prediction wrong. I believed in December/ January the signings we would make would improve the squad however Wilson/ Dalziel have failed as you don't sign a couple other centre half's unless they are better than centre half's you already have. The one good signing Wilson has made is the loan signings of Kyle Hutton.

My other prediction that Andy Ryan will be top scorer in the league still in with a good shout.

Oh you said a lot more that was wrong than that, I believe you said Airdrie had better midfielders and defenders than us too, I think Livi have the least goals against and Airdrie have the most so that was spectacularly wrong.

2 hours ago, Diamond Oracle said:

I wonder what the record is for most goals conceded in this league.

We should go for the record imo.

101 by Berwick in 07/08. :lol:

It's going to take some effort to beat that.

3 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

101 by Berwick in 07/08. :lol:

It's going to take some effort to beat that.

Good use of archives so well done. I think our worst was 89 in the old Division 1 about four years ago. I predicted something in the 60s awhile ago so I will stick to 65? Have EF lost two in a row now so the run in still looks tight but I dread being anywhere near a play off( at either end!)

Archived