Livi v Airdrie

I didn't want to be the one to start this but it's Wednesday and still no thread, some would say that's a good thing with the utter tripe of the last few between us :lol:

Anyway this is another big game, despite winning all previous ties I'm not expecting an easy game, we are defending very well just now, 6 clean sheets in 9 games, but have stopped scoring so many now. 

Airdrie will be desperate for wins to try and get into the play-offs, the incentives for us is very obvious, win the next 3 games and the league is ours. 

Think id actually start with something similar to last night, 3,5,2 but I'd play Cadden instead of De Vita and Mullin on the other side, try and get around Airdrie. 

Toderov has been a big threat with his height so get balls into the box and we will create chances. 

But trying to 2nd guess Hoppy is almost impossible so will see what he comes up with this weekend. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

In before the shite patte- wait, never mind.

At least it's only a couple days of this thread before our 4-0 win and we can move on.

Jon Snow proving he knows nothing........

Hiya Airdrie, hiya pals how's that title challenge going. :lol:

Hi Airdrie, us again - just passing by on our way to the title. How's the challenge by the way?

Congratulations guys, you've just taken the first steps towards turning this thread into a complete mess.

Congratulations guys, you've just taken the first steps towards turning this thread into a complete mess.

Not at all. That would only be the case if Airdrie fans lacked a sense of humour. I have a sense of humour as I love laughing at Airdrie.

25 minutes ago, Durnford said:

art of the problem is that we play Airdrie 4 times in the league plus cup game - there's not a lot more to talk about football wise I suppose.

However is Simon Mensing still in the central defence?

Hope so, big Tod rag dolled him all over the place in our last win over them. Boeteng and Mensing in their defence would be a sight to behold, i'd pay money to Airdrie just to watch that on their highlights later.

Archived