Weekend 24-27 March

BinoBalls

8 minutes ago, FreddieDaquin. said:

What a shout Edinburgh City were today!

And Stirling though they toyed with us a bit. Unfortunately the P+B curse had its way with useless Morton.

On 22/03/2017 at 11:27, BinoBalls said:

Little bit early for the weekend gambles but I wanted to draw attention to the value of Stirling Albion to win at Clyde this weekend, before the price collapses.

I'm usually pessimistic about my own team but the 13/5 available at bet365 is an absolute steal and while I cannot guarantee an away win, I can guarantee that price will be cut before the game kicks off.

SkyBet and Hills have the away win at 11/5, again this is too big. I would expect the away win to be around 7/4 on Saturday afternoon -- Stirling have won their last 5 on the trot, conceding only 1 goal in the process. Clyde have only won 1 in 16 league games. (Personally I would make Stirling about 11/8.)

Elsewhere, Edinburgh City can be had at 9/4 to win at home to Elgin. The latter are fairly safely in the promotion playoffs but their main goalscorer is injured and they've been coasting along unspectacularly since their title bid fell away. Edinburgh need the points a lot more and I think 9/4 is too big for the home win.  

What a couple of tips that was. 13/5 and 9/4, both winners. He's some guy this BinoBalls character. 

Archived