Weekend 24-27 March

BinoBalls

Little bit early for the weekend gambles but I wanted to draw attention to the value of Stirling Albion to win at Clyde this weekend, before the price collapses.

I'm usually pessimistic about my own team but the 13/5 available at bet365 is an absolute steal and while I cannot guarantee an away win, I can guarantee that price will be cut before the game kicks off.

SkyBet and Hills have the away win at 11/5, again this is too big. I would expect the away win to be around 7/4 on Saturday afternoon -- Stirling have won their last 5 on the trot, conceding only 1 goal in the process. Clyde have only won 1 in 16 league games. (Personally I would make Stirling about 11/8.)

Elsewhere, Edinburgh City can be had at 9/4 to win at home to Elgin. The latter are fairly safely in the promotion playoffs but their main goalscorer is injured and they've been coasting along unspectacularly since their title bid fell away. Edinburgh need the points a lot more and I think 9/4 is too big for the home win.  

Let's have some positivty ahead of the weekend gentlemen.

On 22/03/2017 at 13:12, welshbairn said:

Given BinoBalls wise words I've gone for an early Saturday coupon. Stirling 12/5, Ed City 9/4, Morton 7/5, Ayr 6/4 and Accies 12/5. Free £5> £1122.

With McBookies.

Guaranteed winner, spend your winnings wisely.

On 23/03/2017 at 10:05, jagfox99 said:

Nigeria, St Mirren and Slovenia Score and win at 450/1 :)

Simply cannot fail.

On 23/03/2017 at 11:56, Zing. said:

Morton at home to Dunfermline look like a very good price at just over evens. Stuck them in a treble with Bolton and Bristol Rovers. 

Basically printing money.

20 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Lumped on Slovenia at 12/5. I regret nothing.

Wise words -- a raging certainty.

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Goals, goals, goals, tonight please.

dc4c26ba0f0faf17aed5821fb38ed429.jpg

Check your account -- the bookies may have paid you out already, such is the inevitability of success.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Naismith to score and Slovenia to win @40/1, stake returned if it loses. 

Your stake won't be returned -- that one is nailed on.

Good luck folks.

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Had a look...
Fleetwood away to Bury, 7/5. Morton away to Dunfermline, 11/8. Alloa home v Queens Park, 5/6. Arbroath home v Montrose, 7/10. Banker 16/1 fourfold...

Total banker.  I almost feel sorry for the bookie that accepted this bet.

I stuck £50 on Stirling right after we lost on Tuesday night but I'm starting to get itchy feet. Stirling don't have a great record at Broadwood and you'd think that our situation is precarious enough for the players to start playing to their abilities. The odds will shorten without a doubt and 13/5 is a good price given the form of both teams but maybe I'm just trying to be positive from a Clyde point of view. We had our third choice keeper in goals on Tuesday (sold the first goal) and we had enough chances to win, we also had a handful of players out injured. Our defence is a disaster zone though and will give Stirling chances. 

Tough one to call for me.

Stuck £10 on Lincoln, Belgium, Sweden, Portsmouth, Tranmere and BTTS Shrewsbury Bolton.

I hate an early kick off and never realised the Lincoln game started early but then again Sweden is a 5 ko and Belgium 745 ko.

Edit: returns £165.

23 hours ago, Chris_DK said:

I stuck £50 on Stirling right after we lost on Tuesday

The only regret you'll have is that you didn't gamble more.

4 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

£5 on Stirling, Edinburgh City, Morton and Slovenia pays £435. Unlikely as it may be, I still think it's a worthy punt.

By my calculations that 4 team acca is 98.3% likely to come romping home.

3 hours ago, Moo said:

Stuck £10 on Lincoln, Belgium, Sweden, Portsmouth, Tranmere and BTTS Shrewsbury Bolton.

Literally don't see any conceivable way that could fail.

Good luck again gents.  But you won't need it.

Archived