Brechin City v The Fife Express

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

was that the care in the community guy with glasses and red face near the pie shop who was frothing at the mooth at the end, who for some reason started shouting  at me on my way past him at the final whistle " you will no win the league we made you look good the day ":)

Aye that would have been him. 

To be fair the big lad and his specky pal were a couple of absolute roasters. Tried to cause trouble because they mind Brechin lads winding them up at Bayview. :lol:

As for the game that was a massive 3 points. Thought it was going to be one of those days but up pops the ever impressive Jacko to rescue us again. What a run of scoring form he's on at the moment.

Caldwell is a very limited player but thought he was one of his more productive games yesterday. He set up the first goal and almost another when the keeper made a good save at the feet of Finn Graham.

Tough game next week but with Love and possibly Trouten back available, no reason why we can't get a result and finally produce a performance against Livi.

On 26 March 2017 at 09:14, theoriginalhedge said:

I don't think it is about him not wanting to be at Brechin , Ross unfortunately has no football brain. He had to be coached for the entire 90 mins from the sidelines . They were telling him what runs to make and not make, who to pass to etc.  The lad tries but obviously struggles to take in information. In fairness he helped set up the  first goal and put himself about a bit more but at times he just goes missing. The coaching staff obviously feel they can help talk him through games but at this level that is not really acceptable.. 

It makes you realise how lucky we are to have players like Jackson and Watt who are willing to put in that bit extra to cover Ross' failings.  Basically if you were to give Ross a report card he would be in the "could do better " category. 

Hey I did nt mind him at start of season and thought he just needed a run of games in team ..But he got it bagged a hat-trick then went off the boil big time ...

Archived