Burnie_man

Quadrangular Tournament 2017

Another thread on this mentioned that all games with 45 miles of the venues will be cancelled - is this going to happen? As I'm wondering what the state of play will be in the East that weekend.

No players from the double winners.
Bit surprising? 

Due to potential Scottish cup tie

Andy Leishman was a no brainer but surprised with barnard no disrespect but Jordan longmuir and several other Gks must feel bemused

Not going to comment on who is in the squad but shocked at those not in it, Christie at Beith, McKenzie at Arthurlie, McCluskey at Pollok, Watt at Rob Roy etc....

Pettigrew can't get a game for Talbot and McKenna can't get in beith team for McPherson how can there be no glenafton players In it

Pettigrew can't get a game for Talbot and McKenna can't get in beith team for McPherson how can there be no glenafton players In it

Glenafton have a potential Scottish cup tie

Glenafton have a potential Scottish cup tie

Ok Il give him that what about David anderson from kilbirnie Paul frize and Darren Christie beith better midfielders than wats been named

3 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Can I pick a squad of what's left for a challenge match? PMSL

Only if I can pick one too and we can have our own competition ;)

Has anyone ever got another squad within the SJFA for a friendly against selected squad? Or they scared the challengers will win?

Jordan Longmuir for me is best goalkeeper in the league. Stunned he is overlooked 

It's all about opinions. Longmuit is excellent, but so is big Leishman. I'd be happy with either, presumably tithe manager felt he had to pick a couple of token eat players.

Pettigrew is coming back from injury, that is why he has been used sparingly by Talbot so far. He will be a regular once fully fit.

A lot of people getting their knickers in a twist over this nonsense. Who cares who is picked, nobody is interested in this tournament

Pettigrew is coming back from injury, that is why he has been used sparingly by Talbot so far. He will be a regular once fully fit.

A lot of people getting their knickers in a twist over this nonsense. Who cares who is picked, nobody is interested in this tournament

The players will be glad of the recognition of their talents & the ones who have been left out will be a tad miffed but your right in saying that the fans don't really care about the games in general