Burnie_man

Quadrangular Tournament 2017

School boy error Archie - never going to be any sympathy for Pollok on P&B. Doesn’t matter how stupid it is big bad Pollok and they deserve all they get.

Hopefully we have sent them a bill for Ross Brash wages since he has hardly kicked a ball since playing in these pointless games due to ongoing injury picked up playing in a scotland friendly. I am sure that bill will be much more than £100.

Ach away and calm yerself down, Its a shitter, but its the sjfa’s stupid rules, you got done, so did we a few years ago, take it in your stride.

27 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Ach away and calm yerself down, Its a shitter, but its the sjfa’s stupid rules, you got done, so did we a few years ago, take it in your stride.

From the guy who posted that it would have been more if another club! 

School boy error Archie - never going to be any sympathy for Pollok on P&B. Doesn’t matter how stupid it is big bad Pollok and they deserve all they get.

Hopefully we have sent them a bill for Ross Brash wages since he has hardly kicked a ball since playing in these pointless games due to ongoing injury picked up playing in a scotland friendly. I am sure that bill will be much more than £100.

It has nothing to do with it being Pollok. I would be the same if it was my club (& it has been in the past). My point is that Archie viewed that Pollok were above the rules as you put on one of these “pointless” game, no one is above the rules. Also can’t feel any sympathy considering that someone else is footing the bill.

It has nothing to do with it being Pollok. I would be the same if it was my club (& it has been in the past). My point is that Archie viewed that Pollok were above the rules as you put on one of these “pointless” game, no one is above the rules. Also can’t feel any sympathy considering that someone else is footing the bill.

Pollok really are the most condescending club in the juniors ; they display a level of arrogance like no other club , they think that they deserve some form of special treatment and that they're a cut above every other club ; it's on display on this forum in particular ; they should have known the rules end of story ; they would have no sympathy for anyone else whatsoever as well , the fact that their ground was used to host Scotland isn't here nor there either ; not many if any teams fans have got any time for pollok with their levels of arrogance .

4 hours ago, Larky55 said:

When’s next seasons tournament being played?

The dates for those fixtures haven't been released yet, I expect a new thread to start soon.

Quadrangular Tournament is not an annual event but whenever circumstances permit is scheduled to be played every alternate season.

1 hour ago, Chis said:

Quadrangular Tournament is not an annual event but whenever circumstances permit is scheduled to be played every alternate season.

Can I suggest we play it in alternate leap years that do not have an Olympics in them?