Danny Boyle Transfer

rednblack

1 hour ago, Quantum Leap said:

He got dropped.

Players are right to be disappointed but asking to be put on the transfer market is debatable.

Maybe he will live to regret not staying and fighting for his place, signing for a small club with no ground, then again maybe he won't.

He wasn't treated any different to any other player and the player that was brought into the squad was on the sidelines for weeks.

Are you RRG, Nicole, Rednblack in disguise?

Now Quantum leap, i am Nicole and Not RRG, Rednblack or any other KRR poster. I try and bring a bit of fun to the party. Yes RRG and RNB sit down to piss the same as myself but i don't wear the Tenner Ladies like the two mentioned. (Boring old fart that can’t stay off P&B) I look forward to Saturdays game and hope that my team does themselves proud. Very poor last week but let’s hope maxi has a plan B. 

5 hours ago, superpollok said:

I am sure if Tony did choose to go, then Maxi would be knocking down the door at Newlandsfield wanting to go to a bigger club and importantly one with a home ground.

Would we want him?

Tony is a fantastic manager and took on a long term project when he took over at Pollok. We've came on a lot but it's not finished. 

Pollok are a good club but I can confidentially say I don't see Maxi doing that if Tony goes

Not if reports in papers he in running for Clyde job and with them looking like going down to lowland league that would be a bigger challenge than pollock but as people say it's a funny old game right enough and he may see sense at stay put [emoji106]

Not if reports in papers he in running for Clyde job and with them looking like going down to lowland league that would be a bigger challenge than pollock but as people say it's a funny old game right enough and he may see sense at stay put [emoji106]

I haven't heard anything about that but it wouldn't surprise me tbh, he's done a lot with very little resources so surely he'd be catching the eye of some senior teams

I haven't heard anything about that but it wouldn't surprise me tbh, he's done a lot with very little resources so surely he'd be catching the eye of some senior teams

Was in evening times recently but he one of many I would assume so we cross the bridge if we come to it

Talbot have never stood in the way of players wanting to prove themselves at senior level.John Boyle and David Gormley being  two examples of this.

D.B.wants to take a step back for reasons not fully explained.fair enough.

So we are all left to speculate.

If all you want to do on a Saturday is get a game and earn a few pounds that's okay.

But you can't do that at Auchinleck with tucker as manager.

I could speculate further but will leave it at that.   

Archived