Danny Boyle Transfer

rednblack

So what's happening with this??

Rumours and on saturday he had been training with us all week and he was at the game standing behind the dugout and that he wasn't happy being left out the article quotes him as Tommy didn't fancy him as a player surely the best junior manager out there knew what he was signing only a few months earlier ??

Now the evening times is saying he is coming to us but held up by 'red tape '

What does this mean?

Given everything has been agreed according to the article??

Now Danny will now be travelling down with us Saturday even though still on paper a Talbot player [emoji44]

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/15170014.Danny_Boyle__39_s_return_to_Kirkintilloch_Rob_Roy_delayed_by_red_tape/

Once it became clear that Buchanan was out for a few weeks and us only having two recognised centre backs i had a feeling we would be in for someone just not danny as thought now wrongly he had been doing fairly well at Talbot and given they were after him for a good while would of thought he would of been at them long term.

Word at the game was he fell out with a coach and wasn't told properly why he was dropped for someone else who hadn't featured much . Every manager and coach has his own way of working i guess way football is whatever happened he seemed upset by it a lot.

What happens in unlikely event but possible the game is off this Saturday is it just Saturday he can't play?

Can he only play once or not at all against talbot this season?

Long as Maxi keeps him in the loop properly why he is or isn't playing that will keep Danny happy i suspect .
Not sure why they don't just let him play saturday not as if talbot are going to be that concerned playing the wee rab roy.

Had an enjoyable time at Talbot but disappointed with the way it finished and it was definitely time to move on. It is a great club, with fans who deserve all the success that come their way.  

Now I'm Looking forward to the rest of the season with the Roy!  

Had an enjoyable time at Talbot but disappointed with the way it finished and it was definitely time to move on. It is a great club, with fans who deserve all the success that come their way.  

Good luck Danny hope you do well with KRR but Hopefully not at our expense though [emoji4]????

Nice one Danny glad to have you back it will be like you've never been away [emoji4]

Cringeworthy again....[emoji37]

I do it tongue in cheek hence the smiley face at the end of the post.
Pollok on the other hand are serious the kings of cringe . Gaffer can't have long left now in charge.

On a serious note good luck to Danny at Rob Roy hopefully he does well and stays beyond the end of the season.

I do it tongue in cheek hence the smiley face at the end of the post.
Pollok on the other hand are serious the kings of cringe . Gaffer can't have long left now in charge.

On a serious note good luck to Danny at Rob Roy hopefully he does well and stays beyond the end of the season.

I am sure if Tony did choose to go, then Maxi would be knocking down the door at Newlandsfield wanting to go to a bigger club and importantly one with a home ground.

I am sure if Tony did choose to go, then Maxi would be knocking down the door at Newlandsfield wanting to go to a bigger club and importantly one with a home ground.

Pollok are a good club but I can confidentially say I don't see Maxi doing that if Tony goes

I am delighted that boyle is back at us especially with Craig being injured. Heard on Saturday he was disappointed at the way he had been treated and wanted away. Wouldve been very interesting if he was allowed to play against auchinleck this Saturday. 

23 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Pollok are a good club but I can confidentially say I don't see Maxi doing that if Tony goes

I will second that, would be no chance Maxi would take the Pollok job once TM gets the punt

Archived