TALBOT V ROB ROY

happy

I'm not too sure we will win the league this season because we took a bit of time to steady the ship early doors. Tomorrow's game is a must win for us, but the league has a long way to go and I wouldn't disregard Beith because they have us, the Roy and Glenafton all at home. Hopefully it will be an exciting end to the season and the fixtures man hands out games accordingly. May the best team win.

Well said mate been an exciting season and and the best team will win unfortunately I don't think it be the Roy now agree beith are a dark horse but feel myself it between yourselves and glenafton so let battle commence starting 2 mora lol

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Ahh yes, 2002 the last champions of Ayrshire, and still not as long since cumnocks last, 1997 I believe :whistle

Credit on the awesome joke BTW bud! Infact, last time I heard it, was that funny I fell off my dinosaur laughing!!!! :thumsup2

Couldn't have been that long ago. You do stay in the place that time forgot!

Is it just me or is rednblack been awful quiet regarding this game? Can assure you if they win or draw down at Talbot he will be straight back on. A defeat n we won't see him till the roy win again.

He certainly has strange but must have his reasons so have most Roy fans to be fair pie rab cloughy Nicole team player al missing lol

I can't see his reasoning for boycotting Beechwood. He would be made welcome like any other Rab's fan. I have met a few fellow Junior fans through this forum and everyone has been decent folk who's love is for their team and the Juniors. Remember "Rabites" its 50p to get into the stand today so don't pay your gas and leccy today! Absolutely buzzing for this game, can't wait!

Rob Roy are an absolute gang . Diving anytime a players near any of them , surrounding the referee at every opportunity and as for Gary McMenamin what an absolute tit of a man .

Rob Roy are an absolute gang . Diving anytime a players near any of them , surrounding the referee at every opportunity and as for Gary McMenamin what an absolute tit of a man .

Nonsense fella agree gaz a bit of a hothead but it's called passion don't worry your title is safe is diddy teams will fade away now [emoji35]

Nonsense fella agree gaz a bit of a hothead but it's called passion don't worry your title is safe is diddy teams will fade away now [emoji35]

He hates the Talbot[emoji23][emoji23]

The big no.5 should take a page out of Holly Willoughbys book!

Play to the whistle.

5 year olds are told that.

Basic error on his part. Am not complaining.:)

Archived