East Region Superleague....

watchful eye

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, calmac25 said:

That would mean EoS semi on the 7th then the final on the 10th which sounds very late. Is this the latest that games could be?

17th of June (3rd Saturday in June) is the last date games can be played.

Any sign of fixtures for next week yet?

I've not heard of any coming through yet. Feel sorry for teams trying to sort out food orders and hospitality etc a week in advance at best.

No reason why there couldn't have been fixtures to the end of the season once the Scottish went to Semi finals

On 5/21/2017 at 17:31, macintosh said:

Bonnyrigg played 26 & not drawn a game yet.

Has any side ever gone through a whole season without drawing a match?

2002-03 Fauldhouse P18 W10 D0 L8

2007-08 Whitburn P22 W16 D0 L6

Still no announcement, I'm not sure what they are now waiting on. After Linlithgow got knocked out on Tuesday the fixtures for the rest of the season could have been released

Good start for Bonnyrigg tonight and spent the first half camped in Jeanfields half. Looked like the goal difference could have been wiped out tonight but slower in the second half and Jeanfield performed better. Squad are really struggling with injuries now 3 right backs and a winger making up the back 4 in the second half

It's highly embarrassing when our club is being contacted by supporters, sponsors, paying public and people interested in the match and we have to tell them we don't know when the fixture is.

Then you proceed to tell them when they ask "how's that?" that you haven't a clue why, there is no reason for it, It makes the club look really foolish through no fault of our own.

We like to think we promote our product well on our media platforms for the benefit of us and also the grade and League we play in, it's called marketing, creating a buzz an excitement for people to come along to a match, have a beer, enjoy the game.

This situation is how NOT to market a product, In my opinion it's a disrespect to the clubs and the paying public i.e. the customers.

Il tell you what it's highly embarrassing when our club is being contacted by supporters, sponsors, paying public and people interested in the match and we have to tell them we don't know when the fixture is.
Then you proceed to tell them when they ask "how's that?" that you haven't a clue why, there is no reason for it, It makes the club look really foolish through no fault of our own.
How to market a product eh !! In my opinion it's a total disresoect to the clubs and the paying public i.e. The customers.

Only a couple more weeks to put up with the juniors lad chin up [emoji23]

So why are kelty keeping the decision back to leave or not ?

Sure all the rest of the teams potentially affected would like to know.

I have people asking me every day if kelty are leaving.

I look a right idiot when I don't know what to say.

Shambles of an organisation ????

Turn off the irony machine

18 minutes ago, superbigal said:

So why are kelty keeping the decision back to leave or not ?

Sure all the rest of the teams potentially affected would like to know.

I have people asking me every day if kelty are leaving.

I look a right idiot when I don't know what to say.

Shambles of an organisation 

Turn off the irony machine

Surely if there was anything official then it would be announced ? Would be foolish to otherwise.

Kelty has applied for its SFA Licence with the 1st audit  tomorrow, that's all there is to say at present. We are members of the SJFA and we have yet to complete our season.

14 hours ago, kefc said:

Fixtures have now been cast, email sent out 5 minutes ago.

Linlithgow v Bonnyrigg - Wed 31st

Kelty v Bonnyrigg - Sat 3rd

I thought we were at Bonnyrigg?

Archived