East Region Superleague....

watchful eye

Linlithgow wil take 7pts minimum
Musselburgh will beat Broughty Saturday and get safe.
Jeanfield will beat Musselburgh and get safe.
Relegated - Newtongrange & Fauldhouse
Play Off - Camelon  

Where do you think the Rose will get 7 points from?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the fixtures coming up, Bonnyrigg have a good chance of nine points in the next three, Kelty have a game at Linlithgow on Saturday and anything other than a win would give Bonnyrigg the chance of the title? 

Musselburgh all or nothing come Saturday against a team also desperate for points.

Interesting Saturday. 

Looking at the table, Nitten or Camelon could potentially end up in the play-off position.

When was the last time they played a competitive game? in fact when was the last time Forfar West End played (who are in the Premier PO spot) 

5 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Are nitten and Camelon still training? Bit hard if they have to compete in play off against teams that are still active

I'm not sure that's really the case as I think FWE finished early as well so they'll be in the same position?

I'm not sure that's really the case as I think FWE finished early as well so they'll be in the same position?

That's no too bad then what was the direfwncw with sauchie and lochee finishing up wise last year?

Maybe time to review the play-off and just have a straight three up three down scenario? Having teams kicking their heels waiting is not ideal.

That's the shortcut option. The correct option is to ensure that the fixture list runs properly and professionally and that the games and seasons for all teams ( with regard to a league campaign) finish at the same time- give or take a couple of unforeseen late postponements.

Absolute farce that teams can finish a season and others can have 8/9 games to play knowing exactly what's needed to get promoted/stay up.

Maybe time to review the play-off and just have a straight three up three down scenario? Having teams kicking their heels waiting is not ideal.

That would be the ideal thing bud. This is where the fixture man, the glorious Scottish weather and all the cups have a say in things.

Even the full time teams don't get as many fixtures to play. It gets harder for teams too at the business end with guys potentially having to rush home from work or even get shift swaps to be able to play.

Archived