Clyde vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Looking at those highlights, Clyde should have won that. Or. at least, they should have been in front before Cowdenbeath scored.

Absolutely. For all the talk of Cowdenbeath's impressive fighting spirit, they were diabolical until they went 2-0 up. Looked even less confident than we've been recently, didn't create anything expect from set pieces against what was a really small Clyde eleven. The only point at which they looked like they thought they'd win the game was when they scored the second.

4 minutes ago, David W said:

Absolutely. For all the talk of Cowdenbeath's impressive fighting spirit, they were diabolical until they went 2-0 up. Looked even less confident than we've been recently, didn't create anything expect from set pieces against what was a really small Clyde eleven. The only point at which they looked like they thought they'd win the game was when they scored the second.

That's why we are bottom of the league and you are second bottom. The second goal didn't come in the 90th min. There was stil a long time to play (51st min.)

Clyde really were awful, yes they had chances which better players would have taken. One shot on target v five for Cowden. Says it all.

That's why we are bottom of the league and you are second bottom. The second goal didn't come in the 90th min. There was stil a long time to play (51st min.)
Clyde really were awful, yes they had chances which better players would have taken. One shot on target v five for Cowden. Says it all.

At the end of the day Cowdenbeath deserved to win they scored twice we didn't some of our fans are totally deluded and put us being second bottom down to bad luck. You see they get told this from all parts of the club and you know the old saying say something enough and it becomes fact

Oh we have had its injuries , individual errors , the pitch , the weather, the fans long trips up north they have ran out of excuses now it's just bad luck [emoji23]

The club is a shambles top to bottom

1 win in 16 is all down to bad luck

7 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

At the end of the day Cowdenbeath deserved to win they scored twice we didn't some of our fans are totally deluded and put us being second bottom down to bad luck. You see they get told this from all parts of the club and you know the old saying say something enough and it becomes fact

Oh we have had its injuries , individual errors , the pitch , the weather, the fans long trips up north they have ran out of excuses now it's just bad luck emoji23.png

The club is a shambles top to bottom

1 win in 16 is all down to bad luck

You do realise literally the only Clyde fan to use the word 'luck' in 8 pages talking about the game is you?

Looked a bit of a smash and grab but at this stage of the season who cares.

Our strikers look very competent at this level (shock Renton has a say in the goal again) and our centre halfs also look competent enough. Just highlights how poor we are at full back and across the midfield.

We simply have to beat Clyde again next weekend but even then I think we have left our self too much to do. We will beat EK in the play off if we keep Syme and, more importantly, Carrick.

You do realise literally the only Clyde fan to use the word 'luck' in 8 pages talking about the game is you?

OK we have reverted back to individual errors and injuries but I'm sure we will get back to bad luck eventually

Apologies [emoji6]

50 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

OK we have reverted back to individual errors and injuries but I'm sure we will get back to bad luck eventually

Apologies emoji6.png

The majority of your posts are tiresome to read.

We all know the team is utter shite. No one is putting that down to just bad luck or injuries etc.

We all know the team is utter shite. No one is putting that down to just bad luck or injuries etc.

Yeah go read through the last 4 months the worth

Sorry I bore you [emoji23]

Unfortunately like a few on here I don't play football manager so my tactical knowledge is a bit less

So what do think the reason for us being second bottom of the 2nd division

Yeah go read through the last 4 months the worth

Sorry I bore you [emoji23]

You slag off anyone on here that you think backs the board even though nobody has ever said they do, but you are the only one openly laughing in every post about the situation we are in. Anyone would think you want us to go down ?

10 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Unfortunately like a few on here I don't play football manager so my tactical knowledge is a bit less

So what do think the reason for us being second bottom of the 2nd division

Don't worry about it mate, at least you are being realistic. It's not easy being down here.

You slag off anyone on here that you think backs the board even though nobody has ever said they do, but you are the only one openly laughing in every post about the situation we are in. Anyone would think you want us to go down ?

I am really looking forward to clyde getting relegated after watching them first 50 odd years getting my two boys to follow them [emoji106]

Nobody says they back the board nice revisionism

I don't find it funny the situation I don't have to justify my support for the club to anyone as ever if your opinion differs from your chums in the directors box your a boo boy , malcontent

Oh a new one wanting the club relegated

Don't like my posts block them [emoji4]

Nobody says they back the board nice revisionism

I don't find it funny the situation I don't have to justify my support for the club to anyone as ever if your opinion differs from your chums in the directors box your a boo boy , malcontent

Oh a new one wanting the club relegated

Don't like my posts block them [emoji4]

So why laugh in just about every post if u dont find it funny ? My Chums ?? Find one post where ive backed them....from day one i said BF was the wrong choice. Bottom line is if someone disagrees with you then they are a happy clapper etc etc......

So why laugh in just about every post if u dont find it funny ? My Chums ?? Find one post where ive backed them....from day one i said BF was the wrong choice. Bottom line is if someone disagrees with you then they are a happy clapper etc etc......

I'm actually laughing at how ridiculous some of the statements are

You stated it looked like I wanted them relegated simply not true

I backed BF right up till the end looks like I got that wrong and you were right

You don't back the board ok fair enough

I don't use the phrase happy clappers

As I said before ,the mess we are in is everyone of our faults obviously some have a greater level of blame but basically we have sat back and watched this happen

Let's just hope for the clubs sake that the new chairman can work some sort of football club miracle and re energise the club

And that the players hope somehow they get some pride / self respect back into their game even if it's just so they don't want a relegation out the league on their football career

Archived