Champions-elect Morton vs The Distinctly Below Pars

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong

Knew I'd regret posting that. It wasn't even a case of trying but nothing came off, they looked like a team who know the playoffs are achieved and couldn't be arsed. Awful.

5 hours ago, GiGi said:

Mind games? There is nothing ever surer on P&B that when a group of fans are moaning that they're going to get pumped they inevitably squeak out a result. That's the fear.

The thing about me is, I'm always fucking right.

When we get our best 11 out we can compete with any side in the league. McMullan and Higgy are crucial along with having anyone at right back other than Williamson and Murdoch in goals.

Watched most of the second half, no idea why the goal was chalked off and we should've scored at least one more. When teams play against us we are dangerous on the break. 

Beaten by the better team. Don't know if it was the pressure of the subject of the title being brought up or the year long home record, but the players were and looked under real pressure for the first time this season.

Every team is going to lose games this season though and we were always going to lose at home so we can't lose sight of the bigger picture.

Higginbotham, McMullan and I'm guessing it was Moffat? Ran our defence ragged on the counter attack.

For the record, I thought McMullans professional foul on Doyle towards the end was an absolute cracking decision, and not one that every player would make.

Archived