Champions-elect Morton vs The Distinctly Below Pars

19 hours ago, LargsTON said:

I'm having a bad day the day. Cheers again, fellow backstabber emoji23.png

While Lindsay was here already there is a valid point to be made there though. Prior to Ayr I think he'd started on the bench or on the right of midfield as much as he had in the centre. It was only after that game, with the arrival of Murdoch, that he was consistently used in the middle and the midfield got settled. We actually had Quitongo in midfield and Oyenuga up front that day at Ayr! Since the team got the first win and got going we haven't looked back though, and full credit to Duffy for getting there.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Always the Sons said:

Apologies if this has been discussed but why would the bookmakers have Morton at 7/5 ? What am I missing?

You always find good value bets in lower league Scottish football. Bookmakers just don't seem to pay much attention to them. Our game at Ibrox had shorter odds on Caolan McAleer to score than half the starters that day and he'd already left the club by then.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It was six and a half years ago. We had an extra man for 20 seconds, if even that. It led to nothing.

Get over it.

So the reply to my post should have read 'yes we have indeed tried to sneak an extra man on to the pitch before' I am over it. I just like reminding you of what a cheating disgrace of a football club you support.

'Mon the Morton 

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It was six and a half years ago. We had an extra man for 20 seconds, if even that. It led to nothing.

Get over it.

Dunfermline should have received a large points deduction and an even larger fine for such a blatant, disgraceful act of cheating.

27 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Going through to this one tomorrow. Looks to be a nice day, will the terrace be open?

As long as you are bringing 600 fans it will be open.

Archived