Champions-elect Morton vs The Distinctly Below Pars

1 hour ago, gmfc said:

Surely at the wind-up.

What is your problem?

I know my stuff. Morton are a team who have been punching above their weight this season, all about to fold I'm afraid.

And just for your cheek, lets go 5-1.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Piracy said:

What is your problem?

I know my stuff. Morton are a team who have been punching above their weight this season, all about to fold I'm afraid.

IMG_1034.GIF

Bit harsh to say we've been over achieving etc. We've got a squad that works it's arse off all over the park and we've benefitted hugely from it. Not the prettiest football you'll ever see but it works for us and we're good at it.

What is your problem?

Punching above our weight? We'd be winning this league had we not lost our star player in Quitongo for half the season, not to mention our other main striker in Oliver. We don't have the luxury of the squad depth that Hibs and to a lesser extent Falkirk have and the rest of our competitors can count themselves lucky in that respect.

. We've got a squad that works it's arse off all over the park

Ok so I can believe that you have managed to get Forbes playing with more consistency and playing to his strengths, but there is absolutely no way you have got him working his arse off.

Just now, parsforlife said:

Ok so I can believe that you have managed to get Forbes playing with more consistency and playing to his strengths, but there is absolutely no way you have got him working his arse off.

Forbes gives 100% every week. He and we are fortunate that Doyle has played behind him for most of the season which helps him out for his lack of pace. 

55 minutes ago, Piracy said:

What is your problem?

You better get back on your medication.

Looking at Ross' career it seems like if he gets played in the right position and does well he can go on a run.

He seems to lose confidence easily and really should be playing in the SPL. At Dunfermline he seemed off the boil but he always delivered at least one amazing ball in or had an effort saved. I think Duffy felt that he could get more out of him and Jefferies maybe rubbed him up the wrong way with his dinosaur tactics and man management?

The swap deal was maybe the only way out for Jum having utterly demoralised our most talented player.

That woah is me nonsense maybe worked for Ayr fans last week. But what's needed here is strong resolve and our players to be reminded they're up against minnows who are punching high above their very light weight. Morton can be beaten at home, it's just no ones done it yet this season.

VicodinTon will no doubt have this in his archive, ready to get regurgitated should his Infamous Morton spawn another win.

I'm considering visiting Greenock for the first time in my life given my confidence in this result going our way. Don't know why I've never been, given that I've been to far flung places like Peterhead, Inverness and deepest darkest Cowdenbeath. What's your pricing for Saturday Adults/under 12s?

Might even put my bird up and get some footage like I did at TFS if the wind stays away. Not sure it'll look as good as the unfinished stadium in Grangemouth.

^^^ word salad

Punching above our weight? We'd be winning this league had we not lost our star player in Quitongo for half the season, not to mention our other main striker in Oliver. We don't have the luxury of the squad depth that Hibs and to a lesser extent Falkirk have and the rest of our competitors can count themselves lucky in that respect.

If your auntie had baws type post.

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 08:57, MrDust said:

Morton don't do humpings.........Home win tho

Yes 1-0 all our games in the run-in would do me fine.

Only worry is we give them a few gifts like last time.

Get yourselves thro and support the team it seams to have worked for St Mirren.

P.S Largs Ton I would never have made a good ref as when there is a bit of ping pong I loose it. Yes Alba low def is good for reruns and I did make Falkirk but cant do Ayr as I have a wedding season ticket available!!

Considering at least half of the Morton squad were written off by their own fans as total duds at one point or another, I can understand why someone would think you're punching above your weight this season.

To be fair we brought in Murdoch and Lindsay since the Duffy out protests at Ayr and they've been the mainstays of our team. Not to mention the contributions of Gunning and Nesbitt.

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

Yes 1-0 all our games in the run-in would do me fine.

Only worry is we give them a few gifts like last time.

Get yourselves thro and support the team it seams to have worked for St Mirren.

P.S Largs Ton I would never have made a good ref as when there is a bit of ping pong I loose it. Yes Alba low def is good for reruns and I did make Falkirk but cant do Ayr as I have a wedding season ticket available.

How many weddings are in a season?

Archived