• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, loon74 said:

Except for the die hards , not many will know about the game ! Poor publicity by the testimonial committee ?

Never mind I,m sure the 1984 lounge will be open for you to have a few drinks with your pal the Chairman

49 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Very very odd timing for this game. Surely this should be at the end of the season?

I agree but not sure if they could have played it then.....we have enough youth etc to play a decent team though

Never mind I,m sure the 1984 lounge will be open for you to have a few drinks with your pal the Chairman

You could of come along with the rest of the snp bunch , I'll be in the corner with your independent councillor friend [emoji848]

15 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Wonder who the guests players will be on the night , trialist ?

Forward line of Chris Templeman - Ross Campbell - Gary Fraser - Kerr Hay - Jim Lister....it's the stuff dreams are made of. :-)

His big mate Charlie King surely?

Looking forward to it. The guys an absolute legend. Loved watching him over the years, spraying passes around for fun and he should have played way way more than he has. Wouldn't mind a dvd of all his goals, some mental strikes in there.

Archived