Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbsouth

Foxy v Dundee

70 posts in this topic

Very important game for us on Tuesday now, a chance to try out a few things surely regarding certain positions, should be a decent 400+ for Foxy!!

Lister & hay ? , Barry & stewart in charge , maybe foxy will start ! & not a draw on the cards ?

Except for the die hards , not many will know about the game ! Poor publicity by the testimonial committee ?

I like the badges. 

Except for the die hards , not many will know about the game ! Poor publicity by the testimonial committee ?

When is there ever any good publicity for the club in and around the town?

Very very odd timing for this game. Surely this should be at the end of the season?

1 hour ago, loon74 said:

Never mind I,m sure the 1984 lounge will be open for you to have a few drinks with your pal the Chairman

49 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Very very odd timing for this game. Surely this should be at the end of the season?

I agree but not sure if they could have played it then.....we have enough youth etc to play a decent team though

2 hours ago, loon74 said:

Lister & hay ? , Barry & stewart in charge , maybe foxy will start ! & not a draw on the cards ?

As long as Bollan is nowhere to be seen. He is not part of the Forfar set up nor will he ever be.

Never mind I,m sure the 1984 lounge will be open for you to have a few drinks with your pal the Chairman

You could of come along with the rest of the snp bunch , I'll be in the corner with your independent councillor friend

I agree but not sure if they could have played it then.....we have enough youth etc to play a decent team though

Keep the youth for Saturday ? But give them one experienced guy ?
BIG BAD JIM to show them the way

Few injuries please.

We don't need injuries we've got GB to hand it to you on a plate

Or.....

Looking forward to the night.  Foxy has been a great servant to the club, hope everybody that has anything to do with The Loons show up on the night.

Wonder who the guests players will be on the night , trialist ?

15 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Wonder who the guests players will be on the night , trialist ?

Forward line of Chris Templeman - Ross Campbell - Gary Fraser - Kerr Hay - Jim Lister....it's the stuff dreams are made of. :-)

5 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Forward line of Chris Templeman - Ross Campbell - Gary Fraser - Kerr Hay - Jim Lister....it's the stuff dreams are made of. :-)

Wet dreams in your case lol

His big mate Charlie King surely?

Looking forward to it. The guys an absolute legend. Loved watching him over the years, spraying passes around for fun and he should have played way way more than he has. Wouldn't mind a dvd of all his goals, some mental strikes in there.

Bryan duell?