Super Ayr vs Sons

Big Gaz never touched him ref honest, Docherty is a cheet. 

Simmer. Nobody is suggesting the former, just not reacting with the sensitivity and upset that some on here are.

I realise this will likely be responded to with some claim of fishing or claiming that a bite has been obtained, but the tackle has been blown out of all proportion by some.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

As in his almost miraculous recovery, accepting congratulations from teammates and knowing glances to the away support.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm ok thanks. Just voicing a feeling. It'd be very boring if we didn't. But I appreciate you're upset so, fair enough.

10 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

Simmer. Nobody is suggesting the former, just not reacting with the sensitivity and upset that some on here are.

I realise this will likely be responded to with some claim of fishing or claiming that a bite has been obtained, but the tackle has been blown out of all proportion by some.

Screenshot_20170327-170103.jpg

Should be a cracking run in if nothing else. A win for us tomorrow would be beyond brilliant, table is so tight and our next two matches are going to be pivotal.

I'll disagree on your second point, but yes, the next couple of games for the bottom half teams are colossal and it'll certainly be a cracking run in as you say.

I fully endorse what McCall did. Dumbarton had a grip of the game when they went down to ten and because we were almost sitting on top of ourselves he went full on attack to get them on the back foot .This in my opinion was the right thing to do the players however let him down. mcguffie my wee favourite looked as if he wasn't switched on, Devlin and Gilly weren't on the same page either. Thought gilly was poor actually. Why was Forrest completely knackered with 20 minutes to go? Remarkable save from fleming at the end I thought they had scored it was a beauty of a stop. That guy's fantastic! Last 5 minutes was agony. Robbie Crawford was simply sensational 

3 minutes ago, young buck said:

I fully endorse what McCall did. Dumbarton had a grip of the game when they went down to ten and because we were almost sitting on top of ourselves he went full on attack to get them on the back foot .This in my opinion was the right thing to do the players however let him down. mcguffie my wee favourite looked as if he wasn't switched on, Devlin and Gilly weren't on the same page either. Thought gilly was poor actually. Why was Forrest completely knackered with 20 minutes to go? Remarkable save from fleming at the end I thought they had scored it was a beauty of a stop. That guy's fantastic! Last 5 minutes was agony. Robbie Crawford was simply sensational 

Hasn't exactly played a lot of football recently. 

Remarkable save from fleming at the end I thought they had scored it was a beauty of a stop. That guy's fantastic! Last 5 minutes was agony. Robbie Crawford was simply sensational 

That was a fantastic save. I thought Thomson had scored too. He should've, and not given Fleming a chance, but it was a top save none-the-less.

Alan Martin's save was excellent too for us in the one-on-one when Ayr broke away after our attack (corner if I recall correctly?). Was that Robbie Crawford?

Archived