Super Ayr vs Sons

Gary Fleming is just doing a teammates dirty work for him...he's been at it all season against Doc. 

Great to see the ref enjoying himself though.  Get doon

FB_IMG_1490488763142.jpg

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To anyone who thought it wasn't a red by the way (and I'm saying that as a Sons fan), it looks absolutely horrible when you slow it down. Docherty's lucky he didn't get a serious injury there. I think it was mis-timed rather than malicious, but absolutely no complaints from me.
58d77512d96bb_Screenshot2017-03-26at08_59_08.thumb.png.70982201473c7b9832de5a22159a59eb.png

That looks horrible.

I'd be saying that too if it was the opposite way.

100% red.

Nasty, again, would say exactly the same if the other way.

What a 3 points though.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Gary Fleming is just doing a teammates dirty work for him...he's been at it all season against Doc. 

Great to see the ref enjoying himself though.  Get doon

FB_IMG_1490488763142.jpg

Maybe with his ban he'll have time to go back to the gym a couple of times. Fucking hell.

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Maybe with his ban he'll have time to go back to the gym a couple of times. Fucking hell.

That'll be them triggered now....

We were extremely poor and Ayr completely deserved the win - Crawford was outstanding.

Particularly disappointing given it was our most important game of the season so far. There was so little urgency about the performance till the last 15 mins.

We would have won that match in previous seasons in the Championship and that might be the difference come the end of the season.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Yes, because having your leg bent in to that shape is bound to be painless

He limped off 5 min later when he was substituted

He was not injured. He went down in an attempt to cement the red card for Fleming, not that it was needed. He got up and was fine.

He also walked off just fine when he was substituted.

We were extremely poor and Ayr completely deserved the win - Crawford was outstanding.
Particularly disappointing given it was our most important game of the season so far. There was so little urgency about the performance till the last 15 mins.
We would have won that match in previous seasons in the Championship and that might be the difference come the end of the season.

I don't agree that Dumbarton were poor, you could easily have got something from the game. Were Ayr the best team? Yes but only just.

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I don't agree that Dumbarton were poor, you could easily have got something from the game. Were Ayr the best team? Yes but only just.

I thought Ayr were a lot better than us, Dunfermline aside, that's the poorest we've played this year. Which is especially disappointing given the importance of the game.

7 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

He was not injured. He went down in an attempt to cement the red card for Fleming, not that it was needed. He got up and was fine.

Holy feck!

I thought Ayr were a lot better than us, Dunfermline aside, that's the poorest we've played this year. Which is especially disappointing given the importance of the game.

Well out of the 4 games we've played against you guys that was your best performance, you didn't a result but you were always in the game, at no time did I feel comfortable.

You still crying about this. It was a bad challenge that warranted a sending off regardless of whether or not he was genuinely injured.

The challenge by Fleming was moronic, no excuses for it. 
How funny that the bams spent the whole match calling for his introduction only for him to be dismissed within minutes...

I was genuinely concerned when he came on as Dumbarton were building up steam and looked like they could score.

Thank god he had a rush of blood and only lasted 6 minutes.

1 hour ago, squeezeboxson said:

Dry your eyes, it was a red all day and Doc went down because Fleming took him down.

56 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

You still crying about this. It was a bad challenge that warranted a sending off regardless of whether or not he was genuinely injured.

No tears here. Just don't see any need for play acting in football at all. Did I say it shouldn't have been a red?

13 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Dry your eyes, it was a red all day and Doc went down because Fleming took him down.

See above.

Archived