Super Ayr vs Sons

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
f**k sake. numpty do you not think the wind against us helped you. 2-0 and you fucked it up

You also, seem upset.

The wind may have assisted us, maybe it didn't really. Who knows?

But what I was saying was that we were much the better side, not 'much the better side and the wind had nothing to do with it'.

We were far superior to Ayr that day, and it was our inferiorities that led to our failure to take three points, little else.

Yes, you're right. We were 2-0 up and we fucked it up. Well noticed.

have to deal with the Stirling boy. He's absolutely good so he could undo us if we have a 20 minutes like we did against dunf. Hoping for decent crowd with a wee bit of patience and a goal or 2 to cheer. If we can't win this then I'll accept our fate. Huge game for Ayr!

On 3/19/2017 at 13:40, Boghead ranter said:

I just hope that this thread is less of a clusterfuck than the last Ayr/Sons thread.

Have we signed David Goodwillie yet ????

Massive game for both teams this. Thankfully our injury situation isn't as bad as it has been in recent ways, McDaid and Adams are our only absences. 

We undoubtedly have better players than Dumbarton but whether we show that on the pitch tomorrow remains to be seen. Our home record is nothing short of dreadful. Bar a 1-0 win v's a Raith side with Ryan Stevenson in nets we haven't won a home game since October. That includes failing to beat Clyde and Queens Park.

Teamwise id go:

Fleming

Boyle

Balatoni

Meggatt

Devlin

Crawford

Rose

Docherty

Gilmour

Forrest

Moore