Rovers v QoS

Looks close from this photo from the club twitter but more importantly that is unbelievable photography skills on display there.

C7xiOeJXwAAw5hA.jpg

What is the keeper doing there.......doesn't look like he was going for the ball......could be an optical illusion I suppose!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't tell anything really from that picture, looks close. Away from that, the ref is having a very poor match.

Don't think we're winning this but hope to see us improve after the break.

6 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

What is the keeper doing there.......doesn't look like he was going for the ball......could be an optical illusion I suppose!

I think thats well after the initial save. My impression was he parried it against the post and it rebounded away across the face of goal.

Raith keeper certainly didn't make any complaint about Queens' goal.

Raith player def deserved booking for foul onLyle, pity it took Dowie telling the ref before he got the card out.

Raith's goal another example of indecision by our defenders.  Naysmith signs midfielders when it's the central defence that needs strengthened. 

Pic posted on Twitter makes it look like the ball was over the line.

I'm in the Main Stand and it did look like it crossed the line. Need to see it again on the highlights to be sure.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Quite annoyed that Skacel is still getting to play to be honest. Contributed to one goal (against Hearts - shock) in his whole time here, yet here he is coming on now in a vital game.

He did have a huge hand in the winner last time we were here.

The phrase "Turgid pish" has never been so appropriate.

I've made the conscious decision that I'm not buying a season ticket next season. No matter what league we end up in. This is fucking rubbish. A waste of a glorious afternoon.

19 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I thought Yogi's footballing philosophy was to get the ball down and pass it? This is poor to watch.

That's just rent-a-quote bullshit that all managers say is it not?  I'm sure our current incumbent would claim the same despite evidence to the contrary.

Archived