Rovers v QoS

So, home to a misfiring QoS.

Can we get another win here?

Same starting XI as last week for Rovers? Who starts for QoS?

Who will score our goals? I'm assuming Hardie.

Who will score the QoS goals?

How bad/indifferent are QoS at the moment?

Another massive game for us.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every game for us is a cup final, yea these cliches are boring. But seriously we need to fight in every game. We need to prove that beating DU wasn't a fluke. Queens over the piece have been superior to us this season. We just need to believe we have the ability get a result.

What an excitable puppy

Can we not just enjoy a victory for a wee while longer, before worrying about the next game ?

No.

I was going for the Shull (St Mirren fan) approach of starting the thread as I started the last one and we won.

When do the clocks change? don't we have a weird habit of playing better after that (he said hopefully :lol:)

14 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Can we not just enjoy a victory for a wee while longer, before worrying about the next game ?

No it's like Christmas even though you don't want it to end, you have to take down the decorations and go back to work.  

We will line up 31231 with overlapping fullbacks and Dobbie at centre half .Dykes at centre mid controlling the game ,with Naysmith and Thompson (Jim) on the bench .Victoria will do the warm up .Hewitson offers Naysmith a 3 year deal after the game which includes free membership of the new on site golf course .
In the real world same again .....0 -2 (2 blunders).

10 minutes ago, weeredbook said:

We will line up 31231 with overlapping fullbacks and Dobbie at centre half .Dykes at centre mid controlling the game ,with Naysmith and Thompson (Jim) on the bench .Victoria will do the warm up .Hewitson offers Naysmith a 3 year deal after the game which includes free membership of the new on site golf course .
In the real world same again .....0 -2 (2 blunders).

Should be entertaining then!

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Who will score the QoS goals?

We do have a couple of proven goalscorers at this level. We get the best out of them by benching one and bringing him on once the game is lost and playing the other one on his own up front or out wide. It`s a cunning plan which regularly reaps the reward it deserves.

That plus a defence that endlessly gift wraps goals for our opponents means I`m brimming with confidence for this one.:(

Guest Flash
2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Queens doing a Falkirk and belittling their chances and win, seen it all before mate

Yeah, we're not actually shit, we're just experts at mind games. 

We do have a couple of proven goalscorers at this level. We get the best out of them by benching one and bringing him on once the game is lost and playing the other one on his own up front or out wide. It`s a cunning plan which regularly reaps the reward it deserves.
That plus a defence that endlessly gift wraps goals for our opponents means I`m brimming with confidence for this one.[emoji20]

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1489929983.689606.jpg

It seems awfully early in Naysmith's QoS career for this patter. What's happened?

I think there is a bit of overreaction involved (although only a bit). We were on a good run of form going in to the Falkirk game, then obviously have struggled last 4. I would say though, that only yesterday was an unexpected result.

There is the frustrating tendency to leave Lyle in the bench and play Dobbie wide though, which is just madness.

Archived