Clyde v Stirling

I think Clyde's approach to this game will be dependent on their result against Cowders on Tuesday. If Clyde win they are 10 points off the bottom and have some tangible breathing space and the likelihood of having done enough to stay up. Defeat and they are four points off the bottom with 7 games left including a trip to Cowdenbeath among them. If this is the case then I expect a robust performance from Clyde on Saturday.

Stirling have feint hopes of making the playoffs. Seven points behind Annan and eight behind Elgin is a lot to ask but if we keep winning we could just sneak it. Personally I'm not getting carried away. Don't want to get overexcited about our chances, narrowly miss out and then become obsessed about the team that pipped us to the playoffs. Yes Berwick, I'm referring to you in 2014.

My hope is that we can get the gap to Elgin closer to three points by the time we play them on 22nd April. Albion chances of making the playoffs probably about 10-20% in reality but if we win our next couple of games then we can start to believe, although I think I said the same thing two games ago.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with your comments re Tuesday night, just hope Cowdenbeath surprise Clyde and come away with the 3 points. Would create an interesting game on Saturday a hopefully deflated Clyde against a confident Albion side hoping to make it 6 wins in a row.

Regarding the playoffs don't expect us to in them to be honest but if we can keep the winning streak going and Elgin and Annan start to drop points then maybe a big maybe imo.

Got in there quick and stuck £50 on Stirling at 13/5 (Clyde are odds against!! :lol:

We were just horrible tonight. The defence is a total shambles and an in form attack will have a field day. 

Not only that, but Gavin Ross is the referee. I'm normally fair to referees but he's been a biased disgrace twice this season.

Stirling will have a field day. Can only hope we'll get the first goal.

Not only that, but Gavin Ross is the referee. I'm normally fair to referees but he's been a biased disgrace twice this season.
Stirling will have a field day. Can only hope we'll get the first goal.

That's a new excuse the referee ?

Well suppose after 1 win in 16 must be struggling

36 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

That's a new excuse the referee ?

Well suppose after 1 win in 16 must be struggling

I'm more than happy to give people an excuse to stay away, it's a public service.

I hope the cup team turn up and....Yada yada.

Let's face it, there is only one Clyde team and it's a team of poor cowards who lack pride in their performances and are just playing out this season until they sign for some other team next year (or retire).

Gormleys back so Higgins will get dropped,  hopefully the trialist starts too he looked to be organising at the back but at the end of the day we need to win this and win against Cowdenbeath otherwise we are in deep trouble. 

Just in case you missed it Stirling albion have won the last 5 games in a row

We might need a win but there is no chance better just hope Annan beat Cowdenbeath
In fact better hope everyone beats Cowdenbeath from now till the end of the season

Ps expect a severe rebuke from sean Higgins fab club apparently he is a cracking player [emoji23] ( mind you we have a lot of cracking players )

3 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Just in case you missed it Stirling albion have won the last 5 games in a row

We might need a win but there is no chance better just hope Annan beat Cowdenbeath
In fact better hope everyone beats Cowdenbeath from now till the end of the season

Ps expect a severe rebuke from sean Higgins fab club apparently he is a cracking player emoji23.png ( mind you we have a lot of cracking players )

I know stirling are on a run but let's hope it's us that end it 

So Gormley & McNiff are back for this, is that right?  And the trialist lad looked handy for a centre back role

Maybe an idea to put McMillan at right back and push McNeil up one if Johnston's injured ?

Don't know why, just have a feeling we'll win this on Saturday

So Gormley & McNiff are back for this, is that right?  And the trialist lad looked handy for a centre back role
Maybe an idea to put McMillan at right back and push McNeil up one if Johnston's injured ?

Think there might be a gas leak near where you are sitting [emoji23]

Seriously I would set up defensive pack the midfield and go for a draw

Archived