Arbroath v Montrose

Club needing volunteers for the pitch I see, hopefully get a decent turn out and get the covers down so there's no doubt about it going ahead Saturday. Won't make it tonight but hope there'll be a decent turn out.

I don't think lifting the covers and storing them inside for the summer is going to help the game going ahead on Saturday.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think lifting the covers and storing them inside for the summer is going to help the game going ahead on Saturday.

:lol:

Oops.

Still hope they got a good help though. Just checked the forecast and it's supposed to be a tropical 14 degrees.

[emoji38]

Oops.

Still hope they got a good help though. Just checked the forecast and it's supposed to be a tropical 14 degrees.

Certainly tropical compared to the temp yesterday.

Massive game. A win here would really push us into a good place going into a couple of tough away games.

It is indeed a cracking day here blue skys and no wind perfect day for players and supporters so expecting a good crowd today,hope Montrose bring their 600:).

Remember folks mothers day tomorrow:).

1 hour ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Big match today, could prove pivotal. Players need to be on their A game to get 3 points v a much improved Montrose.

Don't underestimate Montrose, they played really well against Cowden. Their attack isn't frightening but they have some very good defenders.

Don't underestimate Montrose, they played really well against Cowden. Their attack isn't frightening but they have some very good defenders.

Don't think I've ever done that no matter how shite they seem to be they always give us hard games and occasionally embarrass us even when we're way ahead of them on paper.

The only time I felt confident was under Sheerin when we seemed to routinely pump them.

Have to agree Sukar completely humped the goal

First by being too daft to no just take a touch and control it

Headed it back to the boy who punted it over the top

Then he was miles away from that cause he shitebagged controlling it

Just really really poor

Archived