The Relegation Battle

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Which part have I viewed through tinted specs?

This part...

11 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Docherty's not quite from behind tackle did even although Docherty didn't catch his man with either foot, good one.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

This part...

Which part of it's wrong?

A.Did he catch him full on from the back?

B.Did he catch him with his right foot?

C.Did he play the ball before he wiped his man out?

D.Did he catch him with his left foot?

E.Were both his legs outstretched when he made contact with the ball.

Here's my answers.

A. NO B.NO C.YES D.NO E.NO

Give us yours.

Moving on from this tedious discussion... C'mon Dundee Utd do us a favour tonight since we let you win some major silverware at the weekend. Other results haven't being going our way the last couple of weeks but a United win tonight and it's still in our own hands.

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

Which part of it's wrong?

A.Did he catch him full on from the back?

B.Did he catch him with his right foot?

C.Did he play the ball before he wiped his man out?

D.Did he catch him with his left foot?

E.Were both his legs outstretched when he made contact with the ball.

Here's my answers.

A. NO B.NO C.YES D.NO E.NO

Give us yours.

651730350.jpg

39 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Anyone who doesn't think that Docherty tackle deserved a red card simply doesn't understand the rules of football.

We're not arguing about Docs tackle being a red we're arguing about the facts within the tackle, I've not seen video evidence that disproves any of my comments about Docs tackle but I have slowed it down enough to know that I'm factually correct about all my points.

If the 2 Dumbarton fans think I'm so far off the mark, why haven't they produced pictorial evidence to prove I'm talking shite, simple, there isn't any.

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

We're not arguing about Docs tackle being a red we're arguing about the facts within the tackle, I've not seen video evidence that disproves any of my comments about Docs tackle but I have slowed it down enough to know that I'm factually correct about all my points.

If the 2 Dumbarton fans think I'm so far off the mark, why haven't they produced pictorial evidence to prove I'm talking shite, simple, there isn't any.

Why would waste our time getting pictorial evidence to convince you of something that you won't be convinced of?

You say the tackle wasn't from behind, you are talking shite.

37 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Why would waste our time getting pictorial evidence to convince you of something that you won't be convinced of?

You say the tackle wasn't from behind, you are talking shite.

Someone who thinks Doc' tackle was two-footed is the one talking shite IMHO, if Doc had led with his left foot your player would have remained untouched, that is not a tackle from behind.

You'll need to use photoshop to get that tackle into a 2-footed tackle from behind.

A good result for us too.  

The thing that will probably save us is that too many clubs have too much to do to all overtake us.  It's not necessarily likely that we'll go getting wins aplenty ourselves, but results like tonight's might just about serve to keep our heads above water.

8 hours ago, pandarilla said:

If we play with the spirit we did tonight I can't see us going down.

We're fighting like f**k now.

Yes, battling hard, but still managing to lose to a side formerly in free fall, must be a very positive sign for you.

One of whom had a forward in goals and missed a barrow load of chances.

Positive result for us on the back of the weekend. It's hugely unlikely as it's one of our most difficult games this season, but if we can replicate our earlier result at Falkirk at the weekend it would be huge.

Archived