The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those were the days before Advanced Hair Studio had a permanently-manned seaweed fringe shop in operation at East Mains.

It is 2017 and there is no longer any excuse for a young baller to be openly walking about with a stringy comb over. It will not be tolerated at Hibernian FC.

Beating Dylan McGeouch to a header. Big wow.

Not only a diminutive CM with absolutely no business playing at right back but arguably another one who shouln't even be allowed to play for Hibernian for hair reasons.

He just about gets a pass on two fronts. 1) Has actually won the Scottish Cup rather than his career peak being a semi final. 2) Doesn't look like he's superglued some pubes across a white chocolate easter egg.

Sibbald will move on if someone's willing to pay the compo. Otherwise he'll be here for a bit longer till he's old enough to see no fee involved. I reckon that certainly rules out Aberdeen who are skint  and probably most of the other top flight clubs apart from celtic (no chance), sevco , hearts or the Hibees if they finally managed to get up. More likely that someone will wait a wee while and get him for hee haw. Will be interesting to see where Leahy ends up next season now he's available for zip. Can see him at a Partick or St Johnstone. 

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Sibbald will move on if someone's willing to pay the compo. Otherwise he'll be here for a bit longer till he's old enough to see no fee involved. I reckon that certainly rules out Aberdeen who are skint  and probably most of the other top flight clubs apart from celtic (no chance), sevco , hearts or the Hibees if they finally managed to get up. More likely that someone will wait a wee while and get him for hee haw. Will be interesting to see where Leahy ends up next season now he's available for zip. Can see him at a Partick or St Johnstone. 

I think you may well be right with that, can't see anyone wanting to pay compo when he'll be available for free soon enough. Sibbs is a very talented boy, no doubt about that, however he can't seem to put together a run of maybe 4 or more games where he really stands out; may be a confidence thing?

Regarding Leahy, I think he might end up at Coventry which I think is his local team? They're on the way down to the bottom tier, will probably have a clear out and could be looking for decent players at cut prices!

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Shinnie is a little shitebag but he's the prime example of what sibbald could become 

Incorrect. That would be David Gray.

David-Gray_2485611.jpg No mark lower league jobber who is fooling absolutely nae c**t with that wee tuft of denial.

JS75557742.jpg Jason Statham looking god amongst men. Winner.

When you simply have too much testosterone for an adequate amount of protein filament to survive on your skull, you have to just own it.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:
  Hide contents

Jokes aside, I rate Sibbald highly. We'd do very well to sign him.

I hope Sibbald goes down south to be honest.

It's financially more lucrative for him and I think it would also develop him more as a player especially if he picks the right club.

I think the  top flight here is pretty stagnant just now and can't see it being attractive to many players who have options elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Stop clinging on to winning the cup boyz. It makes no odds to us, we didn't loose out that day. :thumsup2

If I were Hibs I'd be looking at Peter Grant and not Sibbs. A good CB would strengthen your back 4. The boy mcgegeor is a liability.

I think McGregor is a decent centre back for the championship. To call him a liability is very harsh imo.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He's a fantastic player, up there with Cummings for our Player of the season imo.

I don't watch your every game like yourself so you're in a far better position to judge - but from what I've seen he's extremely clumsy at times. Won't last well in the top flight when you's go up.

Archived