RadgerTheBadger

The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

Bairnardo    5,594

Strange to see the Hibees a bit downbeat when they are clear at the top and in the semi of the cup. I guess that indicates a fair amount of dissatisfaction with Lennons style?

Zing.    1,781
3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Strange to see the Hibees a bit downbeat when they are clear at the top and in the semi of the cup. I guess that indicates a fair amount of dissatisfaction with Lennons style?

Lennon is pretty clueless. We have a group of players that are frustrating as f**k to support as well, they turn it on when they feel like it in a big game or on the telly. Games like yesterday have been our downfall for three seasons now. I genuinely feel that we'll throw the league away. 

f**k all to do with style for me, this keeps getting mentioned by Falkirk fans. I want points on the board any way possible to get out this league. Stop fucking up at home.

McGeouch Fyvie and McGinn all together in midfield in some way and we'll win the game. They usually play well together, can't even remember the last time they all started at the same time. McGeouch is most important imo. 

lanky_ffc    922
2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Houston has big decisions to make in the midfield. Hippolyte has to come into the side but it'll be interesting to see who he drops. For me we need Taiwo, Sibbald and Hippo plus one. If McKee is fit it should be him but if not you can just spin a bottle between Kerr/Craigen/Aird.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye. That wee spell of Hippo basically being kept out the team by Kerr is surely burst now. Kerr couldnt handle the pressure lastnight. But will Houston have the balls to move Sibbald inside away at ER... I hope so. I would go Hippo Sibbald Taiwo Aird. If he decides to go one up top then I would like McKee in there too.

Hippolyte needs to start. Mental decision to leave out our top contributor in the biggest game of the season yesterday.

Edited by lanky_ffc

lanky_ffc    922
10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

f**k all to do with style for me, this keeps getting mentioned by Falkirk fans. I want points on the board any way possible to get out this league. Stop fucking up at home.

You and me both.

The Ginger Prince    3,940
McGeouch Fyvie and McGinn all together in midfield in some way and we'll win the game. They usually play well together, can't even remember the last time they all started at the same time. McGeouch is most important imo. 

This.

If Hanlon is fit I'd throw him back in.

Ambrose McGregor Hanlon with Gray (or Ambrose as a wing back with Forster in the middle) & Stevenson as wing backs

McGinn McGeouch & Fyvie/Bartley in the middle

Holt & Cummings up front.

RichieBairn    165

I honestly think the result will all depend on how Houston sets us up and his team selection and formation. We might as well give it a go because a play off place is assured but Houston may revert to the cautious approach where we try not to lose and nick it on the counter attack.

Hippo needs to play. His and Sibbalds creativity are vital.

Agree with both sets of fans comments on here that Hibs are not a team that play with style but at this time in season only points matter.

GiGi    3,117

I fancy a changed up Falkirk side to nick a point. Could see things get a bit tight at the top. :whistle

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

I fancy a changed up Falkirk side to nick a point. Could see things get a bit tight at the top. :whistle

If Morton keep playing like this and win your games in hand you are in the mix for the title.

I think we will be 3rd now.

AyrshireTon    1,025

A draw would be nice. As would a couple of straight red cards for the home side.

JinkyBairn    330

Bigger game for Hibs than it is for us.

That being said, we could do with some sort of result after last nights result.

Need to be going into the play-offs with some sort of momentum.

Edited by JinkyBairn

9 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

That being said, we could do with some sort of result after last nights result.

Need to be going into the play-offs with some sort of momentum.

Decent point.

Boostin' Kev    1,565
44 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

You must be joking. 

52 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

You must be joking. 

I think, and I might be wrong, Jinkys point is that given Morton are getting close to toys and we are a wee bit out of it just now you have more to lose.

Realistically we are now looking at 3rd vs 4th play-off and 6 games extra.

JinkyBairn    330

Not saying its not a big game for us, its just a lot bigger for you lot.

Either way we're resigned to playoffs.

You lot on the other hand have The Ton breathing down your neck, and could still throw away automatic promotion. 

Nae excuses, if we get humped, I'll likely be a seething mess. So mon the Bairns, get intae this shite etc.

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Sounds like people are getting their excuses in early. It's a big game for both clubs. I doubt the Falkirk players and Management team have given up.

Aye you are right. In reality it's the 2 teams you would have expected to be challenging at start of season.

If we win and go on a run we can still win the league. It's a huge ask tho.