RadgerTheBadger

The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

Starting the thread for Hibs v Falkirk now as the sooner we forget today's debacle the better

I'm going for a 2-0 Hibs win with Cummings getting to goals late on

Zing.    1,781
Just now, King Dom's Moustache said:

They'll beat us. Bookmark this.

I agree. 

thelocalcat    397

We'll probably get a result but I really don't care anymore. Think 2nd is out of reach.

I genuinely can't predict this. Both teams are so unpredictable.

Falkirk or Hibs from last season would have romped this league easy.

I am less excited about this game now as agree with thelocalcat that 2nd has gone for us now.

The Ginger Prince    3,940
McGeouch in for Bartley and Cummings in for Keatings

McGeouch in for McGinn, even if he's back from the Scotland squad he should be benched. He's one that needs a boot up the arse.

Bartley is one of the first names on the team sheet at the moment.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

We'll win this, the players turn up for the bigger games. 

Usually, today apart, ours do too.

Could be a high scoring draw.

Alan Stubbs    3,599

Shinnie motm, nap.

It's pretty obvious that there's a third, pub league standard, Shinnie - twin of Andrew - who plays every second game for a joke.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Shinnie motm, nap.

It's pretty obvious that there's a third, pub league standard, Shinnie - twin of Andrew - who plays every second game for a joke.

See I now think it will be Sibbald motm.

The teams have had some cracking match ups over last few years on league and cup and I think it will be tight next week.

Bairnardo    5,594

Fucks given are unexpectedly low for this one now after the depression and disappointment of lastnight. Players need to get up for it as we cant just let Morton cruise to second place. Id rather Morton were in the title race for as long as possible but you just cant predict when Hibs will decide to drop points or go on a run.

Common sense and previous screams score draw here but the way both teams are no result would surprise me.

6-5 Falkirk.

Marshmallo    4,710

Houston has big decisions to make in the midfield. Hippolyte has to come into the side but it'll be interesting to see who he drops. For me we need Taiwo, Sibbald and Hippo plus one. If McKee is fit it should be him but if not you can just spin a bottle between Kerr/Craigen/Aird.

We'll boot our way to a narrow defeat or a low scoring draw I'd imagine.

Houston has big decisions to make in the midfield. Hippolyte has to come into the side but it'll be interesting to see who he drops. For me we need Taiwo, Sibbald and Hippo plus one. If McKee is fit it should be him but if not you can just spin a bottle between Kerr/Craigen/Aird.

Aird will play hopefully if it is Kerr and Craigen the other choices.

Don't be surprised if we go Baird up top on his own

Bairnardo    5,594

Aye. That wee spell of Hippo basically being kept out the team by Kerr is surely burst now. Kerr couldnt handle the pressure lastnight. But will Houston have the balls to move Sibbald inside away at ER... I hope so. I would go Hippo Sibbald Taiwo Aird. If he decides to go one up top then I would like McKee in there too.

I dont really want to see either Kerr and Taiwo together or one up front but for a big away game its a strong possibility.

Boostin' Kev    1,565

It's hard to be too optimistic about this really the way things have been, if this fixture falls into big game category then it should be fine, Falkirk and their support will certainly be up for it.  If Cummings is back (don't know how long he's out for tbh) and McGeough starts then that's good news.  Ambrose is playing well just now also so that's a positive.