The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Rap this victim pish about getting kicked/us being hammer throwers. It doesn't have any merit whatsoever.

I wouldn't call us victims. As mentioned above, it's Falkirk who lose out by having an absolute dinosaur of a manager. We'll happily take the 10 points.

Just the 22 fouls from the guid honest Bairns yesterday.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started greeting when efe scored, i was genuinely overjoyed for the big man. As for Falkirk, fair play. Your fans created a real carnival atmosphere today. I thought Sibbald was decent and call me optimistic (Or even downright romantic) but i don't see any reason why he Can't  go on to play for a Hamilton or a Kilmarnock x

12 hours ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Andrew 'not a shitebag' Shinnie going off with the slightest of injuries.

Thoughts @CupidStunt1875?

Would love to see how you would have handled some of the challenges that went his way. You keyboard warriors make me laugh. I bet you're some spotty wee dick who weighs 7 stone in the pissing rain. On another note why would you want to diss a Hibs player?

18 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

These tramps are due a proper pumping from us. I don't care if it's free flowing or hard fought. Just beat these diddy c***s and put them back in there shite little 3 stand box before we return to our rightful place in the top league. Should be a big crowd. Around 15'500. Hound they b*****ds right from the start. They won't be able to handle playing Infront of a crowd that's about 10 times the size of there's. I want guts, blood, determination. Beat them on and off the park. GET INATAE THUM!!!! GGTTH 

Don't you see the irony in calling anyone a tramp Nidroid? 

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I started greeting when efe scored, i was genuinely overjoyed for the big man. As for Falkirk, fair play. Your fans created a real carnival atmosphere today. I thought Sibbald was decent and call me optimistic (Or even downright romantic) but i don't see any reason why he Can't  go on to play for a Hamilton or a Kilmarnock x

Only heard their fans when they scored, where the f**k were you sitting that you could hear them? Oh wait in Gerty's basement with the rest of the girly gang listening to the radio screaming abuse at Shinniesta, No chance you'll be allowed up to listen to the Morton game I suppose as it's a school night.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Rap this victim pish about getting kicked/us being hammer throwers. It doesn't have any merit whatsoever.

You have the dirty p***k Taiwo in midfield. There's definitely weight to the argument.

Home to Raith is vital now to aim for second place. Yesterday has gone now, let's move on. Falkirk fans shouldn't dwell on it. Hibs won the league, congratulations, cracking winner to win it yesterday so fair play, let's concentrate on second. Feel we have the squad to have a right go in the play offs!

To be fair to Taiwo he never goes in to try and injure an opponent, that would be my definition of a dirty player or those who have a nasty steak in their make up. He can be late on occasions and mis time a tackle but there is no malice. He does a lot of work in the midfield that goes unnoticed. Obviously every player is human and there is always a little bit of edge when you go back to an old club like Taiwo yesterday but dirty not IMO!

6 hours ago, BooBairn said:

Sibbald & McGeouch the best two players on the park. Both should be playing at a higher level.

Unfortunate not to get a point from the game but rather fitting the last championship clash between these two had a last minute goal/winner.

Onto the next game and let's focus on finishing 2nd. COYB!

Both McGeouch and Sibbald will be playing at a higher level than Falkirk next season, mate.

3 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Would love to see how you would have handled some of the challenges that went his way. You keyboard warriors make me laugh. I bet you're some spotty wee dick who weighs 7 stone in the pissing rain. On another note why would you want to diss a Hibs player?

Sounds like a quite serious shoulder injury for shitebag shinnie yesterday. What a shame. 

image.png

Why are Falkirk fans getting upset about their team being rightly called out as a bunch of cloggers? It's the truth. From the first minute yesterday Falkirk kicked us off the park. Only the most deluded Houstie fanboy would fail to see this. 

Last but not least. you tried to kick us, call us cheaturz for using the emergency loan system, called out mcginn for diving when it was a clear pen, tried to question our defending of crosses, slated cup winning legend stubbsy, your manager used the hibs'd it pish, your fans on here; in general have talked a shower of complete and utter shite.

and in the end? Well class told. Enjoy your eighth consecutive season going to the likes of Ayr, Dumbarton and livi you rancid Grangemouth c***s.

image.png

Archived