The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

What kind of seeth were you in last season when we won the play off semi final if this is what you are like when you win?

You deserve to win the league this season. We have never been in the hunt.

Can't remember how I was that night.

I do remember checking my phone after the Scottish Cup trophy parade to see Kilmarnock had stuck 4 past Falkirk though

12 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Great day. 

Sun shining

All but wrapped the league up. 

Last minute winner against that c**t Houston

and Cupid took one look at me, shat it and walked on.

He took one look at your brick and shat it just like his dad whenever he saw a German soldier in the war!!

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Seen a fair few get themselves wound up about our use of emergency loans after today's game. Glorious stuff. 

We seem to be the only club in the league that actually understands the "rule". Anyone can take emergency loans as long as the player wants to play for them ffs :lol: 

Pleasing that Krissy Commons and Efe have both played their part in wins against the Grangemouth blowhards this season though.

Image result for elixir pieandbovril

Sibbald & McGeouch the best two players on the park. Both should be playing at a higher level.

Unfortunate not to get a point from the game but rather fitting the last championship clash between these two had a last minute goal/winner.

Onto the next game and let's focus on finishing 2nd. COYB!

Utterly shan performance again but what a moment from Keatsy boyPowttJS.gif

If I was a Falkirk fan, i would be seething at the way they went about their business after 1-1. Despite Laidlaw being a total fanny to let it happen, Falkirk deserved no less than to be drawing at that point. There was a great opportunity there to beat a team that was playing atrociously, we were definitely there for the taking. Not much to lose with Morton getting beaten as well. Instead it was straight back to timewasting and trying to kick the game to death.

You could look at who "outshot" each other and draw conclusions on who deserved to win but ultimately we were a (poor) team who weren't afraid to go and win that.

9 hours ago, Jordan Rode said:

By far the better team now. Sibbald cheating to deck. Keatsy winner, nap. 

joseek.png

7 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Ouch. 

putitthere.png

22 Falkirk fouls to Hibs' 11 today, same old story at Easter Road against you lot. It's a shame because you actually try and play nice football at home against us, but the second you arrive in Leith suddenly this horrible brand of snide, ugly, football comes out

If I could sum up why your team are a bunch of fucking hammer throwers in one video, I found this on Twitter earlier, it perfectly sums up the nature of Houston's Falkirk. Not content with getting away with a blatant handball, but deliberately tripping up a Hibs player trying to make the referee aware of the incident

Lowest of the fucking low, may you rot in the Championship for years to come

Archived