The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not.

I'm sick fed up of seeing/playing your lot :lol:

If we finish 2nd we have much more depth to get us through games. 2nd is vital

Always hard to take a last minute winner against your team but what a strike it was from Keatings. Brilliant goal.

Despite being disappointed with our team selection was pleasantly surprised with our performance we completed well enough in midfield and restricted Hibs to very few chances. I can't remember Robbie Thomson really having a save to make. Going forward both Baird and McHugh missed great chances with Baird in particular should've buried his.

Just when I was thinking that we were going to get away with our lack of height today we go and inexplicably have Hippo marking Ambrose from a free-kick and he couldn't miss. Then we went right up the park and Laidlaw made an absolute mess of a shite cross from Hippolyte then let Sibbalds header go right through him.

McGeough and Bartley were brilliant as usual against us and Boyle we just couldn't handle today his pace was destroying us time and again. McGregor absolutely strolled it at the back as well, we managed to cause problems for the other 3 defenders but he was never really troubled.

For us our front 2 both battled really well, Sibbald again another great performance particularly when he moved into the middle and both centre backs had good games as well.

Miles Hippolyte. I've probably been one of his biggest fans this season and defended him on numerous occasions but his performance today was shitebaggery of the highest order. A real Kevin McBride of a performance. His attempt at marking Ambrose was utterly woeful and he absolutely shat out a tackle with Bartley just before the winner. I can understand him being frustrated not to start the game and he probably has been our PoY up to now but that was embarrassing today.

That's Hibs all but wrapped up the league now and fair play to them. I'll miss going to Easter Road but let's hope with them leaving the league it might give us more of a chance of going up next season.

Delighted with that. We did very little today to test the keeper, thought a draw was probably a fair result.

Keatings has just sealed himself as a super sub IMO. His game is long periods of mediocrity followed by moments of brilliance.

Great moment but more than anything, utter relief.

Get it up those hoofing, timewasting, cheating, backwards, wheel-shagging morons

League all but sown up, could win it at Cappielow if we win the next two games.

Back in your box you fucking diddies. We are going up

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Little in the game but stunner to win it. If we had scored it we would have been salivating about it. Don't think we deserved to lose but we were not going to catch Hibs anyway. 2nd place has to be our focus now.

Spot on......

The fact we played with what is effectively our reserve goalie for his debut and no Falkirk fan can have a real opinion on how he did says it all.

Not a great game of skill but Im sure we would take 6 or 7 games of grinding out three points like that now, likewise Hibs with probably 3 or 4 required now

It was an outside chance of Morton catching Hibs and as I said way back on page 1 or 2 pre today's game I didnt think they could, but now I think its safe to say Hibs are going back to the top league, It would take an incredible Hibsing it effort to throw it away now, well done .........3rd time lucky.....

2nd place or prepare for play offs now for us.......just the same as it was pre today's game mind you 

Let's be honest, we've been shite for ages bar the cup games yet we are still pissing the league.  Farewell Falkirk, it's been emotional.  Good luck in the playoffs next season :) 

Get it up those hoofing, timewasting, cheating, backwards, wheel-shagging morons

League all but sown up, could win it at Cappielow if we win the next two games.

Back in your box you fucking diddies. We are going up

What kind of seeth were you in last season when we won the play off semi final if this is what you are like when you win?

You deserve to win the league this season. We have never been in the hunt.

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I gave Keatings an absolute pasting after last week but fair play, some goal from him. Also a brilliant ball in for the equaliser. 

What equaliser?

Archived