The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With or without Rodgers we'll still beat these minks.
HIVS 0
Bairns 2

Falkirk [emoji23] we came away last week with 3 points without breaking any sweat.1-0 bang [emoji23] game over[emoji3]

With or without Rodgers we'll still beat these minks.
HIVS 0
Bairns 2

Falkirk [emoji23] we came away last week with 3 points without breaking any sweat.1-0 bang [emoji23] game over[emoji3]

its all well and good protecting players but we still have to go into the playoffs in good form. just hope the arabs keep up their current scintillating run so we get through to another play off with hibs, was cracking last year.

Hibs will win the league

These tramps are due a proper pumping from us. I don't care if it's free flowing or hard fought. Just beat these diddy c***s and put them back in there shite little 3 stand box before we return to our rightful place in the top league. Should be a big crowd. Around 15'500. Hound they b*****ds right from the start. They won't be able to handle playing Infront of a crowd that's about 10 times the size of there's. I want guts, blood, determination. Beat them on and off the park. GET INATAE THUM!!!! GGTTH 

I'm a nobody? IM A NOBODY? Does a nobody run with the hibs in the eighties when they were in their prime? Does a nobody single handedly empty a whole pub full of hearts with one single shout of CCS? Does a nobody run on the pitch of the national stadium and start setting about hundreds of *** and *** player because I could? Nobody? The only nobody here is you, bud.

You seem rattled M9. Have you calmed down yet M9?

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aye right then ya fud.

You are not normally like this. Clearly still pushed from last night.

Listen fella. If you think that was bad you better not turn up to Easter road today. I expect the atmosphere to be poison. Venomous. proper hatred. I'll love every minute of it mate

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Listen fella. If you think that was bad you better not turn up to Easter road today. I expect the atmosphere to be poison. Venomous. proper hatred. I'll love every minute of it mate

I will be there. Will be in Royal Nip at 12ish then Artisan for 1ish if you fancy a beer.

Archived