The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

It's the old Boundary Bar.

As long as it changes it's name from city limits or some shite like that and changes its theme from some shite reggae bar then life has became a little bit better with that news. 

Just now, Zing. said:

He's not a w****r at all. He's telling the truth. He's just stupid. 

In the sense that this shite almost always comes back to bite the player in question in the arse Grangemouth football fan has a valid point imo. 

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

Is it going to be a called the New Boundary Bar? I only saw it for a glimpse last night but it looked like it will be pretty decent. 

Someone told me it's getting called some sort of Beerhouse, got the impression it was going for a German/Czech theme but have no idea tbh.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I just wondered as he does not like grass on his pitch and with Easter Road having the worst playing surface in Scotland.....................

Too far m9. 

1 minute ago, The Diabolical One said:

Someone told me it's getting called some sort of Beerhouse, got the impression it was going for a German/Czech theme but have no idea tbh.

Hopefully it shows football anyway. 

29 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Seems wee Shinnie has done his talking in the papers today. Calling out Falkirk as the absolute bottlers that they are just before we play them, whilst being entirely true, is a bit daft.

A man who regularly bottles it out of 50/50 challenges calling other people bottlers. 

image.png

9 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not at all. And I am with you.

It's Houstie. Caution is his mantra. I would never be surprised what team he plays. TBF he has pulled out surprise line ups before and proved everyone wrong.

He has a big pool compared to last year. We went into the playoffs out on our feet. Maybe he will want to keep everyone fresh.

Who knows? The league has gone. 2nd is now difficult. Protecting the legs of the better players maybe something that will happen now?

its all well and good protecting players but we still have to go into the playoffs in good form. just hope the arabs keep up their current scintillating run so we get through to another play off with hibs, was cracking last year.

Archived