The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Huge game today. I really hope we turn up and go for the win. If we do, we have players capable of winning this game. Likewise, Hibs have players capable of winning the game too.

I am going to stick my neck on the line and say 3-2 to us.

2-0 Hibs Cummings double.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's nailed on Houston will f**k about with the team once again because he has no idea of his best 11, 10 months since pre season. 2-2 draw.

He's been fairly consistent with his 11 the last month or so to be fair.

hippo to run riot, sibs to dictate, fash to trip himself up in the box for the dodgiest of last minute pens.
3-1 to the cupids...

Will Hypo play?

Seems wee Shinnie has done his talking in the papers today. Calling out Falkirk as the absolute bottlers that they are just before we play them, whilst being entirely true, is a bit daft.

6 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

It's the old Boundary Bar.

Is it going to be a called the New Boundary Bar? I only saw it for a glimpse last night but it looked like it will be pretty decent. 

13 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Will Hypo play?

is that a smart arsed i'm ITK type of question?

if not then prettty much cert for me, cant see PH trying the kerr tt double bill again after last week.

is that a smart arsed i'm ITK type of question?
if not then prettty much cert for me, cant see PH trying the kerr tt double bill again after last week.

Not at all. And I am with you.

It's Houstie. Caution is his mantra. I would never be surprised what team he plays. TBF he has pulled out surprise line ups before and proved everyone wrong.

He has a big pool compared to last year. We went into the playoffs out on our feet. Maybe he will want to keep everyone fresh.

Who knows? The league has gone. 2nd is now difficult. Protecting the legs of the better players maybe something that will happen now?

Archived