The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm a nobody? IM A NOBODY? Does a nobody run with the hibs in the eighties when they were in their prime? Does a nobody single handedly empty a whole pub full of hearts with one single shout of CCS? Does a nobody run on the pitch of the national stadium and start setting about hundreds of *** and *** player because I could? Nobody? The only nobody here is you, bud.

You emptied the boozer cos you were bleeding and we all know Nidroids were rife with aids in the 80s, ask yer ma.

Just now, spratte said:

such a shame he's a fan of the green cheek of the shitty arse

I know he was Lennons wee scout (dream job) when he got invited but ever since his connection with Levein and hertz he's a bitter c**t.

1 minute ago, Jordan Rode said:

I know he was Lennons wee scout (dream job) when he got invited but ever since his connection with Levein and hertz he's a bitter c**t.

only going on what i was told by a randomn so could be wrong but seemed legit. he seems to have hibs number but cant say im confident about tomorrow guess neither team is.

3 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I salute your indefatigabilty. Lesser men might have got bored by now but you are a fine example of endurance trolling  For what it's worth I agree I think Hibs will win by a couple of goals.

Nae bother George.

Archived