The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

Wouldn't like to think that Cupid is a real person who works with some of the most vulnerable members of society. 

In fairness he's on P&B which is home to some of the most damaged people in Scotland! 

11 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

It's so fitting that the last Falkirk Hibs thread for a while has turned into this car crash. If cupid runs out of steam at any point I'm well up for having a meltdown, would be disrespectful not to.

Could well be the last ever league thread, can't ever see you being promoted tbh.

Just now, CupidStunt1875 said:

Could well be the last ever league thread, can't ever see you being promoted tbh.

With all this day drinking I reckon you've only got two summers left, with that in mind you're probably right.

1 minute ago, thelocalcat said:

With all this day drinking I reckon you've only got two summers left, with that in mind you're probably right.

In that case can I have a greenie, my rep is going downhill faster than Franz Klammer at Innsbruck.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Wouldn't surprise me tbh. His dad actually hid in the trenches and chucked shite at his own soldiers. Disgusting.

Says the bhoy who's mommy served behind the bar in the White House for over 20 yrs wearing an unwashed cuntic top. :lol:

Shinnie is not a shitebag fat bhoy. You wouldn't recognise a player if he was in bed with your sister.

I'm just catching up with the heads gone and I assume more quality will be coming but is this Cupid Stunt telling us that he watched his sister sleeping with men? Like some type of incestral voyeur?

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm just catching up with the heads gone and I assume more quality will be coming but is this Cupid Stunt telling us that he watched his sister sleeping with men? Like some type of incestral voyeur?

You're quite the intellect aren't you diddy loo.

Given that Hibs have spent 20% of the last 20 years in the second tier I think we can safely say that one way or another these two clubs will play a league game again.

Dindeleux making a late bid to become the worst poster on this thread. 

Anyway, forgot Marciano is out for this. I don't think he's played against Falkirk this season? Not surprised that bellend strachan isn't releasing McGinn tbh. Hopefully he doesn't play on Sunday and gets a bit of a rest ahead of Wednesday. McGeouch to play ahead of him. 

Archived