The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Zing. said:

John McGinn not being allowed to play on Saturday. What a waste of time for the guy. He'll be lucky to get off the bench for Scotland, could well be in the stand actually. Strachan is a dick.

I just don't think you understand.

5 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

To think my old man fought to give lazy fat b*****ds like you a life in your bedroom with your Xbox on 24/7 and mommy providing room service. Never mind you type a good game eh Gerty, I mean look at the greenies you have amassed in your sad life, I bet mommy gives you an extra cookie for every greenie you amass :lol:

Yer da hid in the trenches. Shitebag. You and your dad wouldn't have lasted 10... Nah, actually you wouldn't have lasted five minutes running with the hibs in the eighties. you snivelling, fat, B.O ridden tramp.

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yer da hid in the trenches. Shitebag. You and your dad wouldn't have lasted 10... Nah, actually you wouldn't have lasted five minutes running with the hibs in the eighties. you snivelling, fat, B.O ridden tramp.

Yer da, now that's an interesting dialect and he calls me a tramp? I don't think the illiterate fat bhoy realises the fucking irony LMFAO.

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You Don't want to slag where I'm from, pal. You really don't.

Your lack of any literacy skill gives it away fat bhoy, as does your lack of any grammar. But don't worry your secret's safe with me Niddrie bhoy :lol:

To think my old man fought to give lazy fat b*****ds like you a life in your bedroom with your Xbox on 24/7 and mommy providing room service. Never mind you type a good game eh Gerty, I mean look at the greenies you have amassed in your sad life, I bet mommy gives you an extra cookie for every greenie you amass :lol:

IMG_1490284008.565057.jpg

4 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Your lack of any literacy skill gives it away fat bhoy, as does your lack of any grammar. But don't worry your secret's safe with me Niddrie bhoy :lol:

Yes because I've never posted about the fact I was born in niddrie on here before, right enough. Some secret. What isn't a secret is that your face is marked brother. A half niddrie is heading your way as we speak. You better start running jogging fat boy

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yes because I've never posted about the fact I was born in niddrie on here before, right enough. Some secret. What isn't a secret is that your face is marked brother. A half niddrie is heading your way as we speak. You better start running jogging fat boy

Lol so fucking obvious :lol: 

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This is what happens when old c***s get let loose on the internet.

Bet his da' was a right bam using Morse Code annoying c***s whilst shiting himself during the war too.  

Archived