The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

2 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

F*** sake man. I know McGinn hasn't been great recently but he always gives us drive and an energy that no one else can. I think its a big loss for us. If McGeough can last the 90 mins then he is without a doubt a more than adequate replacement but he is a ticking time bomb for breaking down, especially against Houstons tactics. Absolute NAP he gets rough treatment. 

Aye it's an absolute stick on that one of the Falkirk hammer throwers will go through him early on. Midfield containing Bartley and Fyvie together could happen as well, which is always a joy to watch. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Aye it's an absolute stick on that one of the Falkirk hammer throwers will go through him early on. Midfield containing Bartley and Fyvie together could happen as well, which is always a joy to watch. 

Tommy tackle is the man for the job!! Not a hammer thrower, just a solid midfielder.

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I'll be having nightmares for the rest of the week about this. I do like Fyvie when he plays well, but him and Bartley cannot play together. Absolute zero going forward.  

8 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You've surely got to ask why if he hasn't been great recently he's in the Scotland squad in the first place?

I imagine he sees McGinn as a future Scotland starter and is trying to get him involved with the squad as much as possible, much like the English have done with Rashford, Walcott etc. It seems mental to have him sit on the bench for 90 mins though instead of playing in a crucial club match. What will he learn from the bench instead?

15 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You even got a greenie for that pathetic comment, you really do have your gang under your skirt Gerty don't you. And btw men like my old man would who fought in the war for wimps like you were anything but mugs fat bhoy, your green brigade wouldn't exist for starters.

Your auld was a bigger wimp than Andrew Shinnie, son.

41 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

I'll be having nightmares for the rest of the week about this. I do like Fyvie when he plays well, but him and Bartley cannot play together. Absolute zero going forward.  

I really wish Lennon could see that! They just do not work well together at all. Hoping Dylan is fit enough to start this one, the whole game changed when he came on last week, but can honestly see Lennon having him as a sub and playing Fyvie next to Bartley with Boyle & Shinnie on either side........

3 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

15000 posts and nearly 5000 greenies lmfao, they don't call you fat bhoy for nothing, do they. Mommy must be busy in that there kitchen baking all them cookies eh fat bhoy.

This f*cking thread :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I wish we had a hammer thrower in our team. We badly need one. All our midfelders are midgets.  Top of the disciplinary table this season with only 41 yellows and one red we need a bit of nastiness in our side.  

Pretty sure we were top of the discipline table last season as well. Two joke red cards in two seasons (both at Easter Road funnily enough)

An absolute saint of a football club 

Archived