The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

Just as the "Hibs always lose big games" trope at it's peak wasn't actually true a lot of the time, we can't say for certain that we'll always win big games because we're now pretty decent in them.

Anything could happen in the next two matches. What's for sure is that the players won't come out dragging their heels like someone's just hotboxed the locker room. The tempo we play at against the lower ranked clubs in this league is fucking pathetic.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

First season there wasn't a lot of pressure on the players as most people thought we'd struggle. We exceeded out expectations that season and finished second. Last season id say there was more pressure than the season before but it grew over the season as we hit a great run over Christmas and beat team after team in the cup. We finished a place below where we expected to finish. This season the pressure has been massive right from the start. I think the only game we haven't had any pressure on us was Brondby away. We are currently were we want to be although not as comfortable as we should be. 

I dont think you can doubt our mentality in big games. We've been outstanding in most since we came down. It's the games against sides like Alloa, st.mirren and Dumbarton where we have toiled. Saturday and next Wednesday are massive games so I think we will win both. It'll be tight and hard fought though. 

English wasn't your strong point at school was it fat bhoy.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Why do Tadger and c**t keep calling people fat?

Seems to be their favourite outside of calling people son and claiming they haven't been to ER

Unsurprising really, giving that they're the same person

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

Do Hibs tv stream live? Can you sign up for one game? Away this weekend so can't get here

Video streams for overseas subscribers mate. Have had one or two occasions where it's mucked up and I've been able to watch the game. Other than that you'll just be watching the Hibs Twitter feed on the screen with the live commentary from the game in the background 

Video streams for overseas subscribers mate. Have had one or two occasions where it's mucked up and I've been able to watch the game. Other than that you'll just be watching the Hibs Twitter feed on the screen with the live commentary from the game in the background 

I am abroad. Falkirk stream live but thought I may dip into Hibs tv. So you can sign for one game

33 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I am abroad. Falkirk stream live but thought I may dip into Hibs tv. So you can sign for one game

You can only sign up for a monthly subscription, think it's 8.99 for an international one. You can cancel it after the game though. 

John McGinn not being allowed to play on Saturday. What a waste of time for the guy. He'll be lucky to get off the bench for Scotland, could well be in the stand actually. Strachan is a dick. 

We'll also be without our first choice keeper. Last game Laidlaw played he chucked one in. Sakes man. 

3 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Calm down FFS! Maybe forums aren't for you if that's you're short tempered reaction to a post. It can't be good for you're blood pressure ya fat b*****d

:lol: fat :lol: 

Archived