The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You would defend a shitebag though, considering you absolutely shat it from my good self at the back of the east stand a few weeks back. Shitebag. 

You've never been to ER in your puff fat bhoy who you trying to kid. As for Shinnie, I repeat you wouldn't know a player if he was in bed with your sister. Arsewipe.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Shinnie is the biggest shitebag to play for Hibs since David Wotherspoon.

Your forgetting Alex Harris, Duncan Wattmore & that Haynes but fair enough call. 

27 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You've never been to ER in your puff fat bhoy who you trying to kid. As for Shinnie, I repeat you wouldn't know a player if he was in bed with your sister. Arsewipe.

Shinnie wasn't a shitebag when he played in the famous Rangers youth side that won the final 5-0 over Celtic in 2007.  I can see your point. 

7 minutes ago, Jordan Rode said:

Shinnie wasn't a shitebag when he played in the famous Rangers youth side that won the final 5-0 over Celtic in 2007.  I can see your point. 

Do you twats ever have a differing opinion? You all seem to gang together and come to each other's rescue. It's about as predictable as the tides. Shinnie is a cracking player who gives 100% and never shy's away from a game even when he's having a stinker. I'm beginning to wonder if you twats have been anywhere near ER in your petty lives.

10 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Do you twats ever have a differing opinion? You all seem to gang together and come to each other's rescue. It's about as predictable as the tides. Shinnie is a cracking player who gives 100% and never shy's away from a game even when he's having a stinker. I'm beginning to wonder if you twats have been anywhere near ER in your petty lives.

Clearly at the wind up. :(

A cracking player :lol:

And we're the ones who've never been to Easter Road.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It's because the Falkirk fans aren't as self entitled as they have been the past few years. Mainly because they are shite.

Indeed. We're massive let downs this season.

Hibsing it has become Falkirking it.

Saturday past the latest example.

47 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

What an absolute wimp Shinnie is, heart of a fucking mouse. 

He's like a non injured Danny handling. 

Dont worry, it won't be long before shinnie is hounded out like Liam Craig and Franck Djedje 

image.png

Archived