The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It's all about opinions.

Both attendances will give us an idea of what's the bigger game in my opinion.

Ones midweek and ones a Saturday 3pm. Not really a fair reflection m8.

both games are massive, we'd have been able to draw one of them if we hadn't made a complete c**t of yesterday. Now we must win both

34 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

This could be the last hibs Falkirk thread for a while too. I'd like to say it's been nice but, it's really not.

Don't be so pessimistic. I am sure that should Falkirk do the unexpected and beat Hibs, then Hibs lose both their games to Morton, it would be a brilliant run in to the title. Remember, a team battling for survival at the bottom can be like a wounded animal...and there are a lot of teams in that category.

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Ones midweek and ones a Saturday 3pm. Not really a fair reflection m8.

both games are massive, we'd have been able to draw one of them if we hadn't made a complete c**t of yesterday. Now we must win both

Both are huge games and I would expect big travelling supports for both mate.

8pm will have an impact but only about 90 mins from Greenock to Leith.

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Strange to see the Hibees a bit downbeat when they are clear at the top and in the semi of the cup. I guess that indicates a fair amount of dissatisfaction with Lennons style?

Basically, this:

4 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Also took the draw at Tynie and pumped them at ER. We show up for the bigger games, it's what makes this Hibs team so frustrating. 

If they were just a genuinely shite team trundling along unconvincingly in a poor league, I'd expect lots of dropped points. What's infuriating is watching us run all over teams in big games, then approach the bread and butter games with such a lethargic tempo.

I take it Ambrose has yet to have one of his moments ?

He was superb v Utd, tho against a team who have no strike force and also on a run of form matching St Mirren's early season puts that into perspective.

Archived