The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Cummings is fit and will be raring to go after a weeks rest. He's been in good form recently.

Let's hope he continues his volleyball career 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

McGeouch in for McGinn, even if he's back from the Scotland squad he should be benched. He's one that needs a boot up the arse.

Bartley is one of the first names on the team sheet at the moment.

Anyone thinking McGinn should be dropped needs their head examined or hasn't seen him play. As radger said McGeouch in for Bartley who offers nothing in attack. At home in this league we don't need Bartley as a def midfielder.

I really hope Houston just sees this as a free swing TBH. 1st was gone even before last night so getting 2nd is the only chance of going up.

No point going one up. We need to get pace into the team. That means Hypolyte, Aird and Austin must play in offensive roles as possible. If we could just get mckee fit I would like to see him in beside Taiwo.

If McKee is fit

Rogers

Kidd Luca Grant Leahy

Aird Taiwo McKee Sibbald

Hypo Austin

If he is not fit I would bring in Miller up front

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

I really hope Houston just sees this as a free swing TBH. 1st was gone even before last night so getting 2nd is the only chance of going up.

No point going one up. We need to get pace into the team. That means Hypolyte, Aird and Austin must play in offensive roles as possible. If we could just get mckee fit I would like to see him in beside Taiwo.

If McKee is fit

Rogers

Kidd Luca Grant Leahy

Aird Taiwo McKee Sibbald

Hypo Austin

If he is not fit I would bring in Miller up front

Bit contradictory, no?

Bit contradictory, no?

The pace is in the side even with Miller there. Baird and McHugh are not for me now TBH. I would be in a real rage if Houston reverts to Baird up front in his own.

2 minutes ago, tonup9 said:

The bigger games emoji23.pngwhat a load of shite

Explain? We've pumped Morton, Falkirk and Dundee United this season yet failed to beat shite like Raith Rovers and Ayr at home. 

Have no idea if Hanlon will back in time for this, so if he is: 

Marciano 

Gray

ambrose

mcgregor 

hanlon 

stevenson 

mcgeouch 

mcginn 

fyvie 

holt

cummings 

it'll be tight, hard fought and I'd take a scrappy 1-0. Just need the three points at any cost. 

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

f**k you hows it no been nice ya fucking seething HIVS w****r??

I enjoy your Input. I also enjoy senor bairn and rugster. It's just a shame there wasn't four match threads this season. I suppose three will do. Good luck in the play offs guys, I hope you come up with us x

I enjoy your Input. I also enjoy senor bairn and rugster. It's just a shame there wasn't four match threads this season. I suppose three will do. Good luck in the play offs guys, I hope you come up with us x

Long way to go yet

Archived