The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Houston has big decisions to make in the midfield. Hippolyte has to come into the side but it'll be interesting to see who he drops. For me we need Taiwo, Sibbald and Hippo plus one. If McKee is fit it should be him but if not you can just spin a bottle between Kerr/Craigen/Aird.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye. That wee spell of Hippo basically being kept out the team by Kerr is surely burst now. Kerr couldnt handle the pressure lastnight. But will Houston have the balls to move Sibbald inside away at ER... I hope so. I would go Hippo Sibbald Taiwo Aird. If he decides to go one up top then I would like McKee in there too.

Hippolyte needs to start. Mental decision to leave out our top contributor in the biggest game of the season yesterday.

10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

f**k all to do with style for me, this keeps getting mentioned by Falkirk fans. I want points on the board any way possible to get out this league. Stop fucking up at home.

You and me both.

McGeouch Fyvie and McGinn all together in midfield in some way and we'll win the game. They usually play well together, can't even remember the last time they all started at the same time. McGeouch is most important imo. 

This.

If Hanlon is fit I'd throw him back in.

Ambrose McGregor Hanlon with Gray (or Ambrose as a wing back with Forster in the middle) & Stevenson as wing backs

McGinn McGeouch & Fyvie/Bartley in the middle

Holt & Cummings up front.

I honestly think the result will all depend on how Houston sets us up and his team selection and formation. We might as well give it a go because a play off place is assured but Houston may revert to the cautious approach where we try not to lose and nick it on the counter attack.

Not saying its not a big game for us, its just a lot bigger for you lot.

Either way we're resigned to playoffs.

You lot on the other hand have The Ton breathing down your neck, and could still throw away automatic promotion. 

Nae excuses, if we get humped, I'll likely be a seething mess. So mon the Bairns, get intae this shite etc.

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Sounds like people are getting their excuses in early. It's a big game for both clubs. I doubt the Falkirk players and Management team have given up.

Aye you are right. In reality it's the 2 teams you would have expected to be challenging at start of season.

If we win and go on a run we can still win the league. It's a huge ask tho.

For starters 2nd is clearly not out of sight for us, 1st is.....

Tho if Morton can topple Hibs, 2nd is out. I don't think Morton can tho, but for one week only and posting here, I think they can......

I think Hippo will come in and sibbs will move in behind a striker. 

We can do it for Morton, tho think Cummins will fuk us again, he must be on a dozen or so goals against us.

11 minutes ago, MrDust said:

For starters 2nd is clearly not out of sight for us, 1st is.....

Tho if Morton can topple Hibs, 2nd is out. I don't think Morton can tho, but for one week only and posting here, I think they can......

I think Hippo will come in and sibbs will move in behind a striker. 

We can do it for Morton, tho think Cummins will fuk us again, he must be on a dozen or so goals against us.

Is Cummings defo fit ?

Archived