Can you guess what it is yet?

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Surely 5'8" is merely on the short side rather than a dwarf? Does seem pretty harsh.

You still seem to be suffering the after effects of the Hippolytis that had you lashing out at the forums esteemed Bairns

I'm totally over it

Spoiler

you are a shower of c***s

and I don't break out in a rage and cold sweat at the mention of it. No siree.

14 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Not for masterbating nor ice skating. My wanking shoes are too crusty to photograph.

Spiky running shoes (if trainers is too vague). How are your fat legs doing anyway? Hopefully this heat will get them trimmed down a bit.

Spiky running shoes (if trainers is too vague). How are your fat legs doing anyway? Hopefully this heat will get them trimmed down a bit.

I'll give it,although not spikey.

7a6f7e07f0a944f42855db26ed593f76.jpg

They're big boned, you smelly pirate hooker.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

You really are in a bit of a contentious mood this morning.... Whats wrong? U ok? xox

I am gagging to get in the sun and get drunk and lairy but I have to work, then I have to do a load of crappy chores and pack the car, then I have to pick up kid from school, wife from airport and then I have to immediately drive to the Highlands after work. Raging. Why can't a man be a man?

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Go f**k a hippolyte ya c**t emoji1.png

I have no real issue with Mr Hippolyte and would welcome and wholeheartedly encourage his despicable behaviour if he was our player. What size are those monstrosities anyway? 11? Do they do them in junior sizes as Bairnardo might like a pair for his birthday.

20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I am gagging to get in the sun and get drunk and lairy but I have to work, then I have to do a load of crappy chores and pack the car, then I have to pick up kid from school, wife from airport and then I have to immediately drive to the Highlands after work. Raging. Why can't a man be a man?

Where in the Highlands?

Just now, Rugster said:

Where in the Highlands?

I don't know! Possibly near Ullapool or Oban. I've got the details at home somewhere. Some lochside lodge (not that kind) with sauna, hot tub etc. Dog friendly too so looking forward to sharing a beer with the whippet in the Jacuzzi.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I don't know! Possibly near Ullapool or Oban. I've got the details at home somewhere. Some lochside lodge (not that kind) with sauna, hot tub etc. Dog friendly too so looking forward to sharing a beer with the whippet in the Jacuzzi.

Quite a difference in location between the two of them! If it had been Dingwall I'd have considered letting you buy me a pint, but nae luck on that front for you.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Quite a difference in location between the two of them! If it had been Dingwall I'd have considered letting you buy me a pint, but nae luck on that front for you.

Not been for a few years but a few times we stayed in a wee cottage near Rogie Falls. Pretty sweet as it had its own boat pond. The highlight was always getting to pop into Wimpy in Dingwall.