Grief Culture

Torpar

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/06/2017 at 16:17, Markka said:

We observed the minutes silence after Manchester. Unfortunately I was away for a shite when the secretary informed everyone in advance, and I then ruined the moment by stating that a client was "a c**t of the highest order".

Sent from my HTC One mini using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Off topic but you just reminded me of something.

Years ago when I worked in a shitty little electronics factory in Hillington we had a c**t of a line manager. You know the sort, a self important little cock-womble who was probably picked on growing up and covered up his own ineptitude by calling out all the young guys who were just out of school every chance he got. Real chip on his shoulder.

One day he was in full flow giving pelters to about 6 of us for one reason or another. The owner of the company was there and he was basically showing off. He used to like to take a moment in between rants to let his pointless yammering sink in. Just then one of the boys came out of the toilet totally oblivious to what was going on. Black grape was playing on the radio and he screamed "Jesus was a black man, NO Jesus was Batman" and totally ruined his little scene. He was incandescent and even the owner was laughing at him.

Off topic but you just reminded me of something.
Years ago when I worked in a shitty little electronics factory in Hillington we had a c**t of a line manager. You know the sort, a self important little cock-womble who was probably picked on growing up and covered up his own ineptitude by calling out all the young guys who were just out of school every chance he got. Real chip on his shoulder.
One day he was in full flow giving pelters to about 6 of us for one reason or another. The owner of the company was there and he was basically showing off. He used to like to take a moment in between rants to let his pointless yammering sink in. Just then one of the boys came out of the toilet totally oblivious to what was going on. Black grape was playing on the radio and he screamed "Jesus was a black man, NO Jesus was Batman" and totally ruined his little scene. He was incandescent and even the owner was laughing at him.

No that was Bruce Wayne!

17 hours ago, Torpar said:

Need some advice lads. Do I change my profile picture to a Spanish, Catalan or Finnish flag??

I tied a wig to the fence outside the golf club. You need a sense of perspective. These places are far away and have no impact on you. Brucie touched us all...although nothing was ever proven.

Archived