Iron Fist

54_and_counting

Just about finished watching this, found it fairly enjoyable and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing all 4 come together for The Defenders. I'd say Jessica Jones was my favourite so far with both the Daredevil series and Iron Fist on a par, thought Nick Cage was the worst but still not a bad series.  
Can't believe no one mentioned the very easy on the eye Jessica Henwick during this thread.
Jessica-Henwick-2016-Wallpaper.thumb.jpg.33d6860bbfb261064cf32a75a460fb04.jpg

Watched the last 3 episodes today to finally round this off, almost 3 months after I watched the first.

Overall thought it was really poor. Watchable but the worst of the 4 by far. Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Nick Cage and Iron Fist is the order of preference for me

Nick Cage would be a fucking sensational addition to the Marvel Universe:

Just finished it there, enjoyed it fine, not quite as good as Jessica Jones or the two Daredevil seasons, but no worse than LUKE Cage, and plenty entertaining. Also, as mentioned above, Jessica Henwick is lovely.

Looking forward to getting to Defenders and Punisher now.

• 7 months later...

Personally can't wait, there's no way it can be bad as the last Season and if it is, then it could make for some monumentally bad TV, but I'm betting on the former!!!

What's happening with Daredevil series 3? I'm sure Iron Fist came out after the last series of Daredevil? Surprised to see this return first. Or am I wrong?

Think it is to allow some time to pass after the events of The Defenders, where everybody thinks he is dead and the other Defenders get on with their lives!!!

• 4 weeks later...

finished it today, much MUCH better than season 1, only 10 episodes as well which means its not stretched out, usual suspects in it, jones is much better this time, think a better script for him gives him that opportunity, but unsurprisingly given its marvel, a lot of the show focuses elsewhere, you dont get bogged down with one single storyline

The ending to it was very good, threw a cracking curve ball then another in the epilogue lol, also fast forward the credits when you get there

• 1 month later...

Not really, they cancelled it on the 12th but I noticed nobody had mentioned it here, if you didn't know now you do!!!

• 1 month later...

Just finished 2nd series and an improvement on the 1st, not hard though given how terrible it was.

The good stuff - Colleen Wing, Davos , a nod to the direction changing towards the best Iron Fist stories by Fraction and Brubaker.

Alright - Typhoid Mary, better Directors.

1st series standard - absolutely woeful dialogue, the Meechams, still no sight of the dragon.

Shame it has been cancelled though.

Archived