Some fixtures changed for 25/3/17

glensmad

I notice that some fixtures have been changed for next Saturday 25th March.

Glencairn were originally travelling to play Cumbernauld United away, but now we are listed as home to Shettleston, and Cumbernauld are now at home to Renfrew.

I'm not sure of the reason for this change, but it is worthwhile checking your own team's fixtures to see if there are any other changes.

33 minutes ago, ian44wood said:

Scottish cup replay possibly 

I'm not sure, as he still has Cumbernauld down for a home game, just against Renfrew instead of Glencairn. If it turns out that Cumbernauld v Renfrew has to be postponed to accomodate a Rob Roy v Bonnyrigg replay next week, then I'll be pleased that he changed our original fixture. :thumsup2 I'm not bothered either way, to be honest, we haven't had a home game for two months so 3 in a row (if we can get them on) will help the finances a bit.

Shettleston v Renfrew in the Central League Cup has disappeared from the 25th.

So he's turned three Superleague Div.1 fixtures into 4 by changing Cumbernauld v Rutherglen into Cumbernauld v Renfrew and adding Rutherglen v Shettleston.

Cambuslang v Vale Of Clyde in Central Div.1 that day is now shown as a 1pm KO, unless that's a typo...

37 minutes ago, LeedsPhil said:

Shettleston v Renfrew in the Central League Cup has disappeared from the 25th.

So he's turned three Superleague Div.1 fixtures into 4 by changing Cumbernauld v Rutherglen into Cumbernauld v Renfrew and adding Rutherglen v Shettleston.

That explains it, thanks.

We're due to play the winner of Shettleston v Renfrew in the Central League Cup, so I guess we won't be playing that any time soon.

Archived