Qpark v Brechin

Same as pretty much every game in the league. No outcome would be a real surprise. We could win or lose 3-1 and neither would raise an eyebrow.

Couple of decent points in tough games since our poor performance at Glebe Park, so we've bounced back fairly well. We're at our best when we do the simple things well. Every point is absolutely huge, but we've shown we're capable against anyone in this league.

From Gus pre-match...

On the squad front the gaffer confirmed that he will be without the services of centre back Adam Cummins who is suspended following his red card against Stranraer. Cummins will be joined on the sidelines by injured defensive duo Scott Gibson and Gavin Mitchell.

Millen struggled in mid-defence before so looks like a flat back four. Need to start lively so as not to let Brechin get a grip like they did at Glebe. Should make room for two up top though. If we lose this one, given our four away games left are all teams above us, it's likely we'll be looking more toward that eighth spot rather than third. Would like to see Orsi start and rumble up the Brechin stoppers. I'm sure I saw the No 4 reading the match programme halfway through the first half last time.

It was a scrappy game,buzz's distribution was poor to many high balls coming straight back at us n not quick enuf either. The big park needs ball to feet or into good areas we didn't do much of either. I suppose a point is fair enuf

7 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

2 games at Hampden this season the Brechin goalie has been a seething mess. 2 games at Hampden this season he has been anywhere  while the big man has nodded the ball past him. 

Everyone has a bad game now and again.  Possibly that place spooks him. Who knows 

Keeper was a wallopper but just as bad was Brechin No 8, bad tackle and a cynical foul in the 1st five minutes yet it takes until the second half before he gets booked? Meanwhile McGeever gets booked for his first foul.

Archived